Fantasy Premier League managers need to start making a plan for their Tottenham Hotspur assets as their incoming fixture-swing approaches.
Leading the way with their 71 points each, Harry Kane (£11.0m) and Son Heung-min (£9.6m) have been the catalysts for success during the first seven Gameweeks but that may not be true for much longer.
Many of us will be relying on Jose Mourinho’s men yet again this weekend as they travel to face an out-of-form West Bromwich Albion side – but we cannot allow ourselves to get too attached.
From Gameweek 9 it will be a case of form versus fixtures as we see Spurs run into Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool in four of the five matches between Gameweeks 10 and 13. Even though owning both Kane and Son has been almost essential in the early weeks of the season, I definitely think it is time we seriously examine the merits of keeping the pair beyond Gameweek 8.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.