Michail Antonio (£6.2m) makes a much-anticipated return to the West Ham as they host Aston Villa in Gameweek 10.
The Fantasy Premier League forward makes his first start since Gameweek 6, tasked with leading the Hammers’ line on Monday night.
Unsurprisingly, Sebastien Haller (£6.1m), who scored just once in Antonio’s absence, drops to the bench while Pablo Fornals (£6.5m) and Jarrod Bowen (£6.3m) staff the flanks.
David Moyes retains faith with West Ham’s three-man defence, which has kept clean sheets against Fulham and Sheffield United.
That means Aaron Cresswell (£5.2m) remains on the left-hand side of a centre-back trio with Angelo Ogbonna (£4.9m) and Fabian Balbuena (£4.4m) while Arthur Masuaku (£4.5m) and Vladimir Coufal (£4.6m) provide the width from wing-back roles.
Aston Villa’s starting XI is mostly as it should be, the only change an enforced one, owing to Ross Barkley‘s (£5.9m) injury last time.
Bertrand Traoré (£5.9m) came on for the former Everton man in Gameweek 9 but it is Conor Hourihane (£6.0m) who has been given the go-ahead from the start on Monday night.
West Ham United XI (3-4-3): Fabianski; Cresswell, Ogbonna, Balbuena; Masuaku, Soucek, Rice, Coufal; Fornals, Antonio, Bowen.
Aston Villa XI (4-3-3): Martínez; Targett, Mings, Konsa, Cash; Hourihane, D Luiz, McGinn; Grealish, Watkins, Trézéguet.
Lessons Learned from FPL Gameweek 10
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Newcastle United
- Brighton and Hove Albion 1-1 Liverpool
- Manchester City 5-0 Burnley
- Everton 0-1 Leeds United
- West Bromwich Albion 1-0 Sheffield United
- Southampton 2-3 Manchester United
- Chelsea 0-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- Arsenal 1-2 Wolves
- Leicester City 1-2 Fulham
- West Ham United 2-1 Aston Villa
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.