Budget Fantasy Premier League defender Tyrick Mitchell (£3.9m) could be a viable asset once more as he starts against Sheffield United this afternoon.
The left-back lost his place to Patrick van Aanholt (£5.4m) in Gameweek 7 and went nine league matches without registering a single minute before deputising during the Christmas crush of fixtures.
However, Mitchell is making his second successive start in Gameweek 17, suggesting his return to the side was not entirely a result of Roy Hodgson’s festive rotation.
Should the player impress today, he is likely to become a popular asset in the Fantasy community once more considering his price.
James Tomkins (£4.5m) made his first start of the campaign during the Gameweek 16 draw with Leicester and is back for the second time of asking too.
Hodgson has paired him with Cheikhou Kouyaté (£5.0m) at centre-back while Joel Ward (£ returns at right-back, making his third start in five.
Eberechi Eze (£5.8m) joins van Aanholt on the bench as Jeffrey Schlupp (£5.4m) and Andros Townsend (£5.7m) staff the flanks of midfield either side of Wilfried Zaha (£7.4m) and Christian Benteke (£5.5m).
Interest in Sheffield United players remains extremely low, Rhian Brewster (£4.5m) the most popular at 6.8% ownership.
However, as we have become accustomed too, the former Liverpool man is on the bench today while Oliver Burke (£4.4m) is absent from the matchday squad.
That means the most-fashionable starters for the Blades today are John Egan (£4.7m) and Aaron Ramsdale (£4.7m), selected by just 2.2% and 2.0% respectively.
Crystal Palace XI: Guaita; Mitchell, Tomkins, Kouyaté, J Ward; Schlupp, McArthur, Milivojevic, A Townsend; Zaha, Benteke.
Sheffield Utd XI: Ramsdale; Stevens, Egan, Basham; Osborn, Fleck, Norwood, Ampadu, Bogle; Mousset, McGoldrick.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.