Members

Can FPL managers trust Crystal Palace defenders with appealing fixtures?

Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers have long been able to turn to Crystal Palace’s defensive assets for cheap returns.

The Eagles, marshalled by veteran Roy Hodgson, have hit double-figures for clean sheets in the last two seasons, and also carried set piece potential.

But this season, the well appeared to have run dry, with Palace only recording three clean sheets thus far.

More worryingly, the Selhurst Park outfit were also on the end of two Christmas stuffings, losing 7-0 to Liverpool and being outplayed by 10 men in their 3-0 defeat to Aston Villa.

But since the Villa defeat, Palace’s defence has shown signs of recovery, with encouraging performances against Leicester and Arsenal.

We are taking a deep dive into the stats to see if Palace can once again be relied upon for cheap defensive returns.

As this article uses extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.

THE FIXTURES

Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.

1. Rupert The Horse

Well you trust Mitchell at that price.

This basically.

I think Mitchell should be a priority for most managers in the next two weeks. Just bring him in, he's cheap, he's good cover with good fixtures and he's playable in a BB DGW26 provided he keeps his place (FUL).

1. Rupert The Horse

Yeah he’s a complete no brainier now.

2. Long ago I drew a walrus

Relying on him for a BB a month away concerns me with PVA breathing down his neck. In an ideal world Roy finds PVA a new home, perhaps on the wing further forwards.

That's just another positive in Mitchell's column imo. It is far away and there's still time, but the fact he has a good fixture in 26 is a nice bonus. I do think he's likely to keep his spot.

2. Jon Walter's Hatty

But for a BB26 you get time to monitor that situation. I also need a keeper for 26 so can see one of my current defenders to Mitchell to allow the keeper upgrade just prior to 26.

3. Baps hunter

The only issue is that it is still a single gw for him. When I BB I usually want to have two cheapish defenders who have dgw. Yes, he has Fulham but even if he starts probability of CS is not even 50% Yes, he is obvious pick if that money is needed elsewhere but it is probably team depending.

4. Hazz

That's why I was happy to take a -4 on him, which in turn was the only way I could enable my Son > KDB move this week.

Benched this week but actually gave me a good reason to drop Alioski too. Net positive in the long term.

2. kime67

will be crucial for bb 26 i think. but pva can ruin that.

3. Skloppy Kops

How nailed is Michell?
      I think its a matter of time until PVA resurfaces

1. Trane84

I wouldn't be massively surprised if they both get picked (PVA as a winger) with Eze switching sides.

2. Rupert The Horse

Very I’d say.

4. Sarri-ball

Joel ward safer st right back 4.3?

1. Rupert The Horse

I think it’s Mitchell’s place. He’s putting in some incredible performances.

1. No Professionals

Incredible is a bit extreme. Like someone’s description of shaw’s performance against pool as “breathtaking”.

1. Rupert The Horse

I don’t believe so. That’s how I choose to describe it and am happy with that.

5. No Professionals

I heard some quotes from hodgson that Mitchell is likely to be used in games against better teams. Suggests he may make way for PVA against lesser teams.

1. DesperateDonkey

You mean because PVA is more attacking?

• No Professionals

Yes and Mitchell is more defensive.

2. popey

After BB this week Robbo > Mitchell almost allows one of my 3 6.x strikers to Kane.

Even if not nailed he would be my 5th defender so any starts are a bonus. Not sure why you would worry about nailedness for a 3.9m player

6. Steve The Spud

Still holding 3 arsenal from my bb but only need 1 to start for me away at saints who would you go with ?

A. Holding
      B. Smith Rowe
      C. Lacazette

1. Nomar

C

2. aleksaa2

B, because I'd try to ship C. If Laca is staying in your team, then him.

7. rnrd

The good thing about Aubameyanf low ownership is that only few onwers will have to cope with the fact he missed on a hat trick because he needed to take a crap after his second goal and got subbed (...arteta confirmed).

1. Original - Wolves Ay We

When you've gotta go, you've gotta go.

1. Baps hunter

Exception is running marathon.

8. Deulofail

Benching Liverpol defenders is perfectly reasonable if you think other players are likely to outscore them.

With a deep benches, people will have to make these calls, and it won't always pay off. But you have the team you have, and need to assess each week where the points are going to come from, removing the bias of your previous expectations as much as possible.

The rationale that you have to play someone because of their price, or you have to sell them immediately if you're thinking of benching them one week, is pretty darn proposterous in my opinion.

1. diesel001

I agree with this, but I am reluctant to bench Robertson because he just keeps scoring points. He isn't really a 'problem' for my FPL team.

1. Deulofail

Fair enough. Your assessments of who's likely to score more points may vary. If you think Roberston scores more points than a competitor, then play Robertson. The rationale is the same 🙂

2. Qaiss

I thought TAA away to leicester taught everyone that lesson though.

But to be fair, Van Dijk was there. Spurs could cause them some problems on the counter if they have that defence again. Still surprised Man United didn’t try and have a little more of a go.

1. Deulofail

Which Leicester game you're referring to?

1. Long ago I drew a walrus

The one last year where TAA scored 24 points

1. Deulofail

Interesting. I don't see how this teaches anyone any lesson, personally. If you thought TAA was going to get a bigger score than other competing players in your team, you should have played TAA. If the other way aroundm then the other way around. A good decision is a good decision.

TAA might be hugely outscored by Tierney, Saka or ESR, will that be another lesson to learn if I play TAA instead? TAA might not get another haul all season, will that be another lesson to learn? Haha I'm not mad at you, Walrus.

1. Long ago I drew a walrus

I sure hope not since all I did was answer your question xD But i believe the problem lies in how accurately you can predict who will score the most points. As good as Tierney and co. have been they've got a lobg way to go before reaching the levels of TAA and Robbo in terms of attacking output and reliability.

1. Deulofail

You simply fator that into your assessment of how likely one player is to outscore another. It's not a problem for the basic rationale I propose 🙂

2. Qaiss

Lol, I guess you benched him right?

1. Deulofail

Not sure what you'd think that. You seem to be all about making conclusions from single data points. I genuinely don't remember the game, or the FPL context, or anything. Knowing me, I probably didn't even own TAA if he was popular 😀

1. Qaiss

It was a joke.

I don’t think this season Liverpool defenders are that good to own without VVD but if I did, I would probably never bench considering how good TAA and especially Robertson can be.

1. Deulofail

What if you have another player you think is likely to score more points? I just don't get the rationale? I suppose you'd never allow yourself to consider the possibility?

1. Qaiss

I don’t put a lot of money into my bench really, so I wouldn’t get into that situation. And if I did then I would probably sell and upgrade elsewhere. Like if I owned one now, I would probably sell for a Man City defender.

1. Deulofail

I have ESR, Saka and Tierney (sou). Not a whole lot of money on the bench, and I think they are all more likely to ouscore Trent (liv) than not.

Even with little money on the bench, and with the imbalance that comes from the merrygoround of transfers, there will be times that a 'bench player' is better than a 'starting player'. If not a Liverpool defender, then a 6.0 defender, 5.5m defender, 7.0 mid or forward, or a 5.5m mid or forward. I struggle to see why it's so important to avoid the the extra ~0.5 - 2.5m on the bench one week, when the game is about getting the most points possible.

It's not my fault ESR is so cheap, ya know? 😀

2. Bram

Was that the 23pt'er - that killed me

1. Qaiss

Yep, 24 pointer. Leicester were 2nd in the league and everyone expected a close game but Liverpool just pushed them to the side. They were champions that day.

3. popey

I'm more than happy to bench Robertson vs Spurs, I don't currently own Spus attack so benching a CS would probably still do wonders for my rank.

GW20 benching 3 of Watkins, Bam, James, Coufal & Soucek so fairly happy that a few of them have potential to outscore him this week in isolation.

Medium term price matters of course, but in a one off game just pick the player most likely to return. Last night Laca wouldn't have been automatically a better pick than Saka just due to respective price for example

4. Threat Level Midnight

At that pricepoint you either play them, or transfer them out. Way too many funds tied up in a defender to be benching.

1. Deulofail

If I think he will be outscored by another player in my team, I have to use a FT or take a hit to remove them? Why not bench them and reassess the next week? Even a 10.0m player can be good value if you bench them 1/10 games, say, against the best team in the league.

1. TheBiffas

10.0M players are relatively fixture-proof.

1. Deulofail

Only relatively, and not necessarily. And it's besides the point about value.

2. bench boost for every gamew…

I have done so several times, not always with the best outcome but om with you in the process of thinking here. One time i benched auba Vs Liverpool, that went well, he got 2

1. Deulofail

I think this kind of flawed thinking goes hand-in-hand with a couple of other dodgy conceptions, like 'upside-chasing'/'ceilings' rather than projected points/averages/PPM and misconceptions about value, sunk cost and assessing points potential based on meta factors (like cost, cover), as well as recency effects and short-term planning. But I'm just gonna stick to my own way of doing things and prove nobody wrong haha

5. kime67

Would you do vardy back to kane? i think kane adds that one extra captain option.

1. aapoman

Depends if you need the captaincy option.

2. SilentLemonMan

I'm considering it. Everyone else in my ML has him

• Fit_to_drop

Kane seems to be doing better on BP's also

• Nomar

Kane is the only reliable cap option so far this season.

• Steve The Spud

no, vardy has Leeds in 21 so I won't be losing him before that, especially as spurs V pool will be tight

3. Bennyboy1907

Have 3 Leeds and 1 Southampton. When will the match be rearranged too?

1. John Nerdelbaum

A game against Newcastle is as good as a DGW

1. internal error

Thats what they said about Leeds vs Brighton

2. Bram

Maybe gw23 if Saints lose in cup

• Deulofail

Happy Blue Monday everyone! Chins up!

• aapoman

Eeeearly tinkering. Definitely save ft?

Martinez
            Cancelo Stones Coufal
            KDB Salah Bruno Son Grealish
            Bamford Watkins

Forster; Ayling, KWP, Brewster

1. SilentLemonMan

Yeah save FT ! Looks good

• Nomar

Deffo

2. Fit_to_drop

GW20 Play:
              Cresswell (cry)
              Mitchell (WHU)

1. aapoman

What is that question? Creswell everyday

1. Fit_to_drop

Thanks. The question was 'Play A or B'.

2. Flair

Definitely Cresswell

3. SilentLemonMan

Cres

• Fit_to_drop

Thanks All

• Nomar

Cresswell

4. danc1ngbrave

So annoyed with Arsenal. Had Aubameyang as captain last week when he drew a blank and he chips in with 2 this week and to rub salt in Tierney was missing for the first time this season.

1. Nomar

They are starting to look really good from an FPL perspective.

Their assets are worth holding onto, especially since pretty much everyone other than Kane, of the premiums, is being hit and (mainly) miss so far.

1. Qaiss

I wouldn’t say Bruno is hit and miss.

1. Nomar

Missed when I capped him.

5. The 12th Man

Is anyone considering a City triple up at the back (Stones/Dias/Cancelo)and have Kane instead of KDB.

1. The 12th Man

?

1. SilentLemonMan

nope - just Stones, Dias and KDB for me.

• Groot the Leveller

I've got a city defensive triple up, with Cresswell as my first bench.

I'm not saying its for everyone, and it means I can't jump for kdb.

2. dbeck

I am on the triple up of Ederson, Stones and Dias. I am a fan of it and gives you what I feel is the best bang for your buck

3. Nomar

No, but I’m beginning to think Kane is the only essential this term now. Cap him every week and pretty much guaranteed some form of return, it seems.

I have had Kyle Walker for ages now, after firing out Cancelo when he got rested, but really think Stones is the City defender option to go for and not just because of his haul this GW, which is likely to be a one off.

I wouldn’t triple up due to Pep rotation. At their prices I’d go with Stones and some cheapies plus Sterling or KdB.

Nah not for me. Kane has had barren spells. He went 4 games without getting anything earlier and it coincided with a tough run too (4 if you include his blank in GW16).

Absolutely nothing vs liv LEI wol for 2, 2, 2. Nobody was clamoring for him then.

It's the same for everyone. It's Salah's turn right now. As always, it's about owning people at the right time. That time for Kane is from GW21 or GW23 onwards depending on how quickly you can bring him in.

4. John Nerdelbaum

I think if you haven't got KDB then it's valid but you're not going to take him before he plays West Brom, Sheffield United and Burnley and would you not want some attacking cover for those fixtures?

5. Stormbringer22

Goes against my play style as I prefer to never triple up on any defence. Double up maximum but if it works for your team - go for it!

6. gogs67

Already have Stones Cancelo KDB and Kane but seriously considering swapping KDB for Gundogan

7. Original - Wolves Ay We

Amazing how many times a player scores a couple of goals or gets a big haul after a barren spell, and some people automatically assume he's going on a good run and start bigging him up. It don't work that way..

1. mynameisq

And sometimes it does

2. Deulofail

Coincides with an upturn in form for Arsenal. Attacking form, too. Plus, Aubameyang has a rich and consistent history of goals for Arsenal in this position, before the barren spell. I don't want to predict anything, but it's understandable people might bet on more from him in the near future.

1. Original - Wolves Ay We

He's a troll, and nothing's gonna change my mind. 😀

1. Your Man With The Hair

54 goals in 2.5 seasons hardly a troll

2. Flair

An upturn of form coming from a fixture run of Chelsea, Brighton, West Brom, Palace and Newcastle. With tougher fixtures to come the best time to get on Arsenal assets (Saka, ESM, Holding) was most likely 3 weeks ago.

1. Groot the Leveller

At 4.5, ESM is out Souceking Soucek

3. bench boost for every gamew…

With strikers it is usually how it works, but can see your point generally speaking

8. danc1ngbrave

One of the few still with Werner. His underlying stats show it is only a matter of time before he gets finishing boots on but will Lampard keep faith in him.

Dunno what underlying stats you're looking at but it's not really true. He's been less involved since early in the season and is now rotation risk as well.

Dump him.

1. Nomar

This

2. Original - Wolves Ay We

Let's hope its not game 37.

3. Stormbringer22

His finishing seems shockingly bad. I would get rid

4. ⱼₐᵣᵥᵢₛₕ

Is there a "suddenly finding your finishing boots" stat?

5. Maximus Bonimus Pointimus

Have a feeling he might be a 9.0 mid next year...

9.5 striker is just too much weight for him to carry at the minute

1. Corgzzzz

Afternoon Maximus............Great bench boost and score so far this week mate

1. Maximus Bonimus Pointimus

Cheers Corgzz - no complaints so far this Gameweek...

I’m sure there’s a sting in the tail before the gameweeks over though, wouldn’t be FPL without it 😉

2. Long ago I drew a walrus

Unlikely now that he's no longer being shifted to the left, although if it were to continue he'd be a potentially great asset/trap for next season

6. Jon Walter's Hatty

That you LR?

1. No Professionals

He’s too busy contemplating his own genius.

9. Flair

Leicester with Leeds, Fulham, Wolves from 21-23, Everton with Newcastle, Leeds, Utd, Fulham from 21-24. DCL, Vardy, Digne all tempting but fitting them in is tough

1. Groot the Leveller

When is DCL due back? I've not seen a date yet, (but I've not looked too hard either)

10. ShaunGoater123

Who to move on for Mitchell? Dallas, Targett or Coufal?

I think Coufal based on fixtures

1. Nomar

Dallas

2. Stormbringer22

Dallas. Leeds appear incapable of keeping any form of CS

1. Speaking Words of Wisdom, R…

Despite keeping 6 of them, the joint fourth most in the league?! For what it's worth I agree though, I'm ditching Dallas for Mitchell myself to fund Kane.

11. SilentLemonMan

Crazy week so far - only have two goalscores but somehow sitting at a comfy 106.

Anyone else considering loading the defence for future gameweeks if this week is anything to go by?

1. Stormbringer22

How?

1. SilentLemonMan

partly due to bench boost, detail below, cheers

No. At the start of the season the talk was that defense is dead and that we'd be getting way more goals.

The pricing structure of FPL makes it so that playing 3 at the back, 4 at most is the most cost effective method of playing and gives you the best balance because you can have cheap and effective defenders whereas at forward there is a complete black hole until you hit around 6m.

1. SilentLemonMan

Thanks mate for your input, responded below.

2. Corgzzzz

Nice subtle brag, but why wouldn't you, great score so far.........What back 5 would you load up on ??

1. SilentLemonMan

Thanks for everyones input. Honestly just a bit of a fluke considering all the clean sheets.

Usually just play 3/4 in def but think I will push for a stronger defence going forward. I'm considering Coufal > Chilwell and playing 4/5 defenders per week depending on fixtures. There seems to be decent budget mids and forwards scoring almost as consistently as the big boys.

For reference, currently on:

Allison Fab
                                Dias Stones Maguire Justin Coufal
                                KDB (c) Son Bruno Saka Soucek
                                Vardy Bamford Watkins

2. thegaffer82

Depends what you mean by loading the DF..., but my feeling is no.
                              I'm happy with Mitchell, 2 x 4.5+ DFers & 2 x 5.0+ Dfers. There's no need at all to put more cash in to DF when those players are doing the business for me.

(Cancelo - Stones - Justin - Shaw - Mitchell is gunna be my DF once I've made my FT)

1. SilentLemonMan

Thanks mate, more detail re team above but considering four 5 mil plus and a 4.5

1. thegaffer82

Maguire > Mitchell, Watkins > Antonio & Saka > Grealish and that would be an awesome side (with big benching headaches)

1. SilentLemonMan

Thanks mate thats a great shout. Might do something similar with Soucek > Grealish instead

2. Totti

still didn't understand if antonio is injuried or not?

any news guys?

1. Corgzzzz

not injured

1. Totti

so will he play?

1. Corgzzzz

Hopefully he will play, the only talk about Antonio is that two games in such a short time is asking to much of his fitness. I personally think he will start but may only get 60 mins..........they have the new lad who seems quite good but he too is coming back from a long term injury. Fornells or Yarmo may play false 9 for some minutes too.

1. Totti

ok
                                        thanks mate
                                        really appreciated

3. FPLMACKEM

Bringing in Mitchell and stones two gw ago has to be my best two transfers of the season. They helped me massively in the blank gw. (Obviously benched Mitchell this gw).

4. thegaffer82

Gotta admit there's not one Palace player I'd be willing to buy. Even Zaha (despite him having scored a lot of points this season). In previous seasons I've owned Zaha it's never gone well for me. I know that this is not the right mentality to have in a game like FPL, but I'm only human after all. Once bitten, twice shy and all that.

Having said all that, there is one Palace player that I own and I'm very happy with. Mitchell at 3.9 is a total no brainer for me now he's got his spot back. And, he's a bit a hero after getting a super important 8 points in BGW that turned an okay week into a small green arrow. He's a great option for those looking to downgrade their bench and invest more into their starting XI

1. FPLMACKEM

As above. Mitchell saved my blank gw. I agree he's a no brainer.

2. Deulofail

Feeling glad I sold Brewster instead of Mitchell. Now I have a bench player who could be first sub on occasion, instead of only third sub.

1. thegaffer82

Yeah Brewster has been a massive let down - but at least he's perma 3rd bench for me at the moment.

1. Baps hunter

One can start only 7 attacking players, so there is no reason not to have Brewster last on the bench imo. The money saved with having him instead off Wilson etc is much better used in defense.

5. Nikolai Volkoff

Salah + Bamford > Pogba + Kane on the cards...

1. thegaffer82

Salah > Pogba looks a trap to me. I realize that it's to fund Bamford > Kane which looks a nice transfer... but not for Pogba surely...

6. Corned Beef Kelly Osbourne

who to let go to accommodate Kane (week after this Liv vs Spurs)?

KDB
                                Bruno
                                Salah (current preference)

1. JBG

Salah

2. Flair

If I had the fab three and w/o Kane I'd look at dropping KDB to facilitate Harry GW23 due to fixtures.

3. Jon Walter's Hatty

An injury would help with the process. Right now the decision will be form based or maybe just Son and a defender will do.

7. Shawcus

Does anyone know the current status of Sam Johnstone yet. Will he play tonight? As he been seen travelling to West Ham? Been reading differing reports, some saying he will play and some saying he won't!!

1. McSauce

back training, should play

2. Nedvěd11

1 pointer tonight anyway...:P

8. Corgzzzz

Afternoon guys. If you had no fires to burn, would you transfer out Dallas for Mitchell, just to bank the cash...?? wont make this move before deadline next Tuesday.

1. McSauce

No. Mitchell may lose place. Dallas is set in stone starter who gets good returns for his price

1. Ajax Hamsterdam

Mmh think Mitchell is pretty safe

No. Just save FT. Dallas has a potential GW23 DGW. I want to buy as much time as possible before making a move like that.

3. Nikolai Volkoff

Did Dallas > Justin, if it helps

9. thegaffer82

Need the big hitters to start firing again.

Seems a lot of people (on here at least) have spread their cash throughout the squad to accommodate a BB. And even less people with the fantastic four (KDB, Salah, Bruno & Kane/Son) means that if they start firing then there could be some big rank gains and captaincy points will be a lot easier to come by as well.

I actually think Salah, KDB and Bruno are going to start banging in some goals again starting in their next respective game of the DGW.

1. McSauce

Hopefully mate.

Salah, KDB (TC), Bruno, Vardy owner here. Did Kane to Vardy for the DGW...

2. Ajax Hamsterdam

My team just looks sh*te with the 4 of them. My premiums ATM are kdb Bruno rashford and kane. I don't think I'll be able to fit kdb and Salah in same squad.

Have played BB and haven't soreyad the funds that much to be honest. Soucek and Smith Rowe helped with the process.

1. Ajax Hamsterdam

Haven't "spread"

2. thegaffer82

I dunno, maybe BB has messed up your team to the point that you think it looks "sh**e". I don't think it's because you have 4 premiums. Because I think my team is perfectly fine with 4 premiums and the same for many I've seen posted on here too.

Rashford > Salah wouldn't be too hard to achieve with a couple of transfers surely? DFer > Mitchell, Somebody > Brewster something like that...

1. Ajax Hamsterdam

Will see , if they all start firing might consider it. Would need to start Smith Rowe every week probably, he could be the rug that ties the room together 🙂

10. stu92

Any word on Johnstone being available for WBA tonight? Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere

1. stu92

I do have the Twitter, which is where I saw that at the weekend. He's been training by himself since before the Wolves game, that doesn't mean he's available to play tonight though. Thanks anyway.

1. Rupert The Horse

Just coz it says he’s all good now suggests, well he’s all good.

1. stu92

That’s not how it works though. He was all good on Saturday, but still had to isolate. Hence why he was back in training by himself. Useful info though, thanks for the input.

11. Flair

Sooner Grealish returns to LW the better, his goal threat was significantly better in that position. This creator role at CM isn't what we want to see from him and with a decent run coming up now's the perfect time to get back to his best FPL position.

1. Rupert The Horse

Indeed.

2. popey

Barkley should be back now, ben training a few weeks. Also confirmed that Jack wasn't one of those with Covid in the camp so the rest will do him good

12. internal error

Who are ppl planning to sell Salah for, if he doesnt impress against Burnley?

1. Rupert The Horse

Possibly Son. But there doesn’t seem like there’s anyone left.

1. internal error

Thats what I'm considering. Sons fixtures are mixed though. Is it worth doing Salah to Rashford for the Sheff Utd game, then Rashford to Son the week after?

1. Rupert The Horse

I think I’ll just hold off of Dow now to be honest. Need the fixtures to change a bit.

2. Apwilkin

Not sure Ill give up on him yet... But if i were too, ill probably bring in KDB myself

1. internal error

That would be an easy decision in that situation. I already have KDB

13. The Mandalorian

Is there anything that can tell us if defence, mid or attack are scoring more points right now without looking at individual players.

1. internal error

There was a twitter account who posted the total fpl points against each premier league team, splitting it up between, defence, midfield and attack. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the accounts handle. Maybe someone else does

14. Apwilkin

What are folks doing with Robbo? Brought him in on my WC in gw16. He has created a ton of chances but its been painful not getting any assist or goal returns. People hanging on to him?

Was thinking of moving him on as i could then bring in some city defense, and perhaps upgrade son to KDB.

1. thegaffer82

All I can say is that I'm more than happy with double City DF and two decent rotating options (Justin & Shaw for me) with Mitchell.

Whether that means you should sell Robbo is a question for you really. But I just don't see how Robbo to City Dfer would lose you points over the next run of games. Plus you'll have extra cash in the bank which is always nice too.

1. Apwilkin

Good points. Do you have the stones/Dias double up? Seems to be the safest double up option.

1. thegaffer82

Cancelo & Stones. A bummer so far in DGW with Cancelo, but happy to have in the future

15. Mikei

Safe or WC?
                                I preffered WC before DGW.

Martinez
                                Stones Tierney Robbo Dallas
                                Salah KdB Bruno Son
                                Bamford Wilson

1. SilentLemonMan

I would get rid of Wilson