The Premier League announced new dates for three previously postponed top-flight fixtures on Monday afternoon – and in doing so, confirmed that Double Gameweeks 24 and 25 would take place.
These ‘mini’ Double Gameweeks will occur immediately before what is expected to be the biggest Double Gameweek of the season, with details of that expected to be thrashed out after the FA Cup fifth round has taken place in a week’s time.
Manchester City, Everton, Burnley, Fulham, Leeds United and Southampton are the six teams who will enjoy two Premier League matches in either Gameweeks 24 or 25, with the new schedule as follows:
Wednesday 17 February
18:00 Burnley v Fulham
20:15 Everton v Man City
Tuesday 23 February
18:00 Leeds v Southampton
Gameweek 24 doubles:
- Manchester City: Tottenham Hotspur (h), Everton (a)
- Everton: Fulham (h), Manchester City (h)
- Burnley: Crystal Palace (a), Fulham (h)
- Fulham: Everton (a), Burnley (a)
Gameweek 25 Doubles:
- Leeds United: Wolverhampton Wanderers (a), Southampton (h)
- Southampton: Chelsea (h), Leeds United (a)
LEGOMANE’s FIXTURE MATRIX
ANDY’S INSTANT REACTION
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.