Chelsea will be aiming to make it four clean sheets in as many matches under their new manager when they face Sheffield United at Bramall Lane this evening.
Kick-off in the last of four Premier League fixtures to take place on a busy Sunday is at 19:15 GMT.
The Blues are unbeaten under Thomas Tuchel but the German hasn’t kept an unchanged starting XI in any of his four matches in charge and tinkers with his line-up again this evening.
Callum Hudson-Odoi is one casualty, dropping to the bench and losing his ever-present starter status under Tuchel.
Olivier Giroud is recalled and will be supported by Mason Mount and Timo Werner in the three-man Chelsea attack.
Marcos Alonso also makes way, with Ben Chilwell recalled.
Tuchel explained those two changes ahead of kick-off:
For Marcos, it was no need to take the risk to let him play three in a row in 10 days after a long pause in competition for him. So, there was the choice of Chilly. It was the same reason for Callum Hudson-Odoi.
The German’s final alteration was an enforced one, with Andreas Christensen stepping in to replace the injured Thiago Silva.
Chris Wilder has gone one better than the man in the opposition dugout, making four changes to his line-up.
Kean Bryan and Max Lowe replace the ineligible Ethan Ampadu and the injured George Baldock in Wilder’s two enforced tweaks.
And the regular rotation continues up top, with Oliver Burke and Ollie McBurnie ousting David McGoldrick and Billy Sharp from the front two.
Sheffield United XI: Ramsdale, Basham, Egan, Bryan, Lowe, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Bogle, Burke, McBurnie.
Chelsea XI: Mendy, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Chilwell, Mount, Giroud, Werner.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.