Jamie Vardy (£10.0m) makes his return from hernia surgery this afternoon but the Leicester City striker is only among the substitutes for the Foxes’ clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Kick-off at Molineux is at 14:00 GMT.
Brendan Rodgers again trusts Kelechi Iheanacho (£5.6m) to lead the line in the West Midlands and has indeed named an unchanged side from the one that defeated Fulham in midweek.
As for Wolves, Nuno Espirito Santo hinted at injury problems in Friday’s press conference and has made a pair of enforced alterations to his starting XI.
Willy Boly (£5.4m) and Daniel Podence (£5.3m) miss out with hamstring and adductor problems respectively and are replaced by Jonny (£5.4m) and Leander Dendoncker (£4.6m).
This will be Jonny’s first appearance since suffering an injury in August and his return at left-back, coupled with Boly’s absence, means that Max Kilman (£4.0m) moves over to his more favoured centre-half position.
Romain Saiss (£4.9m) is also back from injury but is only among the substitutes.
FPL’s most-popular defender starts in this fixture: James Justin (£5.2m) features in almost 30% of Fantasy squads, with his ownership figure further swelled by a 15-point haul in Gameweek 22.
Both he and James Maddison (£7.4m) were transferred in by over 200,000 FPL managers ahead of Saturday’s deadline.
Justin also has the highest effective ownership among defenders in the top 10,000 Fantasy squads.
Wolves XI: Patricio, Semedo, Kilman, Coady, Jonny, Neves, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Neto, Willian José, Traoré.
Leicester City XI: Schmeichel, Justin, Soyuncu, Evans, Pereira, Choudhury, Perez, Maddison, Tielemans, Barnes, Iheanacho.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.