Joe and Seb are joined by Karam to look at the key issues facing Fantasy Premier League managers ahead of Double Gameweek 24.
With Manchester City, Everton, Burnley and Fulham playing twice in the next set of fixtures, there is plenty for our Scoutcast trio to consider as the gear up for the weekend’s deadline.
That’s just the start of their Double Gameweek planning. Leeds and Southampton have extra matches in Gameweek 25 and there’s a raft of further games to squeeze into the following set of fixtures.
It is a lot of information for FPL managers to take in, especially as this week’s FA Cup games will determine much of the upcoming schedule.
Luckily Seb has decided to Wildcard this week, which provides the Scoutcast with a perfect opportunity to frame the chat around the best assets to target.
The crew look through Seb’s options and provide the latest statistics from the FFScout Members area on each of the key teams involved.
Manchester City, Everton and Leeds players look vital to their planning, whether wildcarding or not. These players are certainly central to Joe and Karam’s thoughts on using their Bench Boost chip.
Tottenham’s extra games plus the importance of Harry Kane (£11.0m) to Jose Mourinho’s troops are also considered. Just how bad are Spurs without their talisman?
There’s Gameweek 23 to review, featuring some huge Rough with the Smooth bench scores. In addition, fixtures are frisked and Joe takes his turn to pick a differential, amid shock that his selection is not in more teams.
While Seb’s Wildcard understandably grabs the headlines, Joe and Karam take time at the end to reveal their transfer and captaincy plans.
This latest episode of the Scoutcast was first beamed live via our YouTube channel on Tuesday night.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel get notified of future live episodes.
In addition, the Scoutcast and all our other podcasts are now also available via our Soundcloud channel.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.