Brighton are unchanged as they host Crystal Palace in the A23 derby.
Graham Potter has not been known for showing faith in personnel or systems during his time as a manager but five clean sheets in six matches has seemingly forced his hand.
It means further starts for Robert Sánchez (£4.5m) and Lewis Dunk (£4.9m), Brighton’s most popular defensive assets, although both of them can consider themselves differentials.
They are owned by 2.9% and 5.7% of Fantasy managers as of the Double Gameweek 25 deadline.
Thanks to his kind price and occasional route into Brighton’s midfield, Ben White (£4.4m) is catching the duo up although is still only in 2.2% of squads worldwide.
The cheapest members of Brighton’s resurgent back-line Joël Veltman (£4.3m) and Dan Burn (£4.2m) have not quite earned the same level of trust in the Fantasy community, perhaps based on recent line-ups.
Still, tonight marks Burn’s fourth successive Premier League start while Veltman has now featured from the beginning in nine of the last 10.
A positive result tonight could see each of them build on their 0.6% and 0.7% ownership respectively.
Steven Alzate (£4.2m) is in the left wing-back role again tonight with Yves Bissouma (£4.4m) and Pascal Groß (£5.8m) in central midfield.
Alexis Mac Allister (£5.3m) occupies the number 10 role behind Neal Maupay (£6.1m) and out-of-position FPL midfielder Leandro Trossard (£5.7m).
Crystal Palace line-up in 4-4-2 formation as they search for a first Premier League goal this season without Wilfried Zaha (£7.1m) in the side.
Jordan Ayew (£5.6m) and Jean-Philippe Mateta (£5.8m) are tasked with that job as tonight’s centre-forward while Eberechi Eze (£5.8m) starts on the left-hand side of midfield in front of Tyrick Mitchell (£3.9m).
His first start since Gameweek 23 keeps Patrick van Aanholt (£5.4m) on the bench for only the second time since Gameweek 21.
Double Gameweek 25 Line-ups
Brighton and Hove Albion XI (3-4-1-2): R Sánchez; Burn, Dunk, White; Alzate, Bissouma, Groß, Veltman; Mac Allister; Maupay, Trossard.
Crystal Palace XI (4-4-2): Guaita; Mitchell, Cahill, Kouyaté, J Ward; Eze, Riedewald, Milivojevic, A Townsend; Ayew, Mateta.
Double Gameweek 25 so far…
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.