Defenders and goalkeepers come under the spotlight as we assess the best players to bring in for Double Gameweek 26.
With some plum fixtures and plenty of in-form players on offer, we’ve picked out the top options for all Fantasy Premier League (FPL) budgets.
Is a Manchester City defensive double-up still viable? Are there better options than Emiliano Martinez (£5.3m) in goal? We assess all the options in the Premium Members article below.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.