Midfielders and forwards come under the spotlight as we round up the best Fantasy Premier League players with two fixtures in Double Gameweek 26.
A lot of premium priced and well-owned attacking assets play twice in Double Gameweek 26, so a key strategy will be a finding a way to fit them all in.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£7.6m), Harry Kane (£11.1m) and Ilkay Gundogan (£6.1m) have all seen their ownerships shoot up ahead of some favourable games.
But are there any players going under the radar that are worth bringing in? We’ve studied the stats to find out in the Premium Members article below.
Much like our article on defenders and goalkeepers, Manchester City are top the of the table for expected goals (xG). However, their cross-city rivals Manchester United have outscored them by three goals.
City appear to have the better set of fixtures in Double Gameweek 26, but their players are more at risk of rotation. With the Citizens playing on Wednesday night, their line-up could give us a good idea of who’s likely to play the most minutes.
Things are looking good for Kevin De Bruyne (£11.8m) owners, with the Belgian remaining on the bench during City’s 2-0 win over Borussia Monchengladbach. Predicting Pep Guardiola’s line-up is never usually a good idea but this indicates De Bruyne should see a lot of game time during Double Gameweek 26.
With Man United in such good attacking form, virtually every active FPL team will feature Bruno Fernandes (£11.6m), with the competition’s highest-scoring player facing two fixtures.
Brighton have frustrated fans and owners alike with their xG rating, which consistently rates them among the top teams in the league, while they sit in 16th. For anyone fancying Brighton to finally live up to the xG billing, a fully-fit Danny Welbeck (£5.5m) looks to be an intriguing option for anyone using their Bench Boost. The Seagulls forward should have really have scored against Palace and finished top of our xG Underachievers table, indicating goals could be coming for the former Watford man.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.