Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang‘s (£11.3m) recent form and upcoming fixtures have put him on the Fantasy Premier League radar for the end of the 2020/21 season.
Between Gameweeks 27 and 38, Arsenal face just three matches against the current top six and their number 14 has double-digit hauls in two of his last three 90-minute league outings.
Aubameyang was a commonly-owned asset at the start of the campaign but some shaky form and poor performances saw Fantasy managers largely replace him with a Manchester City midfielder or Bruno Fernandes (£11.6m).
With two blanks in a row and a tough run of fixtures coming up, many are wavering on the Manchester United man while the Citizens’ midfield has been a rotation minefield of late. Could now be the time to consider Aubameyang once again?
With Arsenal featuring in Blank Gameweek 29, we have taken a comprehensive look at the data from our Premium Members Area to compare the two players, and other big budget options in midfield.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £25.00. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £3.99. A FREE trial is now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.