Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers are having second thoughts about purchasing Wolves players ahead of the Gameweek 31 swing of fixtures.
Players such as Conor Coady (£4.8m) and Romain Saïss (£4.9m) have appealed strongly in the build-up to second-Wildcard season, especially with the obvious set-piece threat, but recent developments may have damaged their all-important clean sheet potential.
Defensive resilience seemed to have returned to the club with the reintroduction of Jonny Otto (£5.4m) in early February after a six month absence with a serious knee problem.
However, a hugely unfortunate reoccurrence of that injury in training raises the question, especially after Monday night’s slump at home to West Ham, of whether Wolves’ defensive assets can still be trusted for the FPL run in.
In this article, we shall use data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area to answer that question.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.