The Gameweek 35 captaincy has completely turned on its head now that we are planning for an unprecedented Triple Gameweek.
Manchester United play Aston Villa (away), Leicester (home) and Liverpool (home) between now and Thursday, thrusting Bruno Fernandes (£11.5m) back into the limelight once more.
Still, there are concerns about how many Red Devils will actually play three times, which means it is still worth considering some of the Double Gameweek options on offer from other clubs.
As always, the Captain Sensible article is here to answer your captaincy questions and a whole lot more. In order to help you settle your conundrums, we analyse extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, which is why only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
Unsurprisingly, Manchester United’s Portuguese midfielder has dominated the vote, having gained nearly 60.0% of votes since we reset the poll in the wake of Wednesday’s groundbreaking announcement.
Behind him sit Leicester City’s in-form Kelechi Iheanacho (9.8%) and colleague Mason Greenwood (7.0%).
The top-five list is completed by Mohamed Salah (£12.7m) and Marcus Rashford (5.7% and 2.8% of total votes, respectively)
In order to tackle this week’s captaincy debate effectively, where only certain teams play more than once, we will focus on those clubs and their assets separately.
- Aston Villa (away)
- Leicester City (home)
- Liverpool (home)
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available, as are monthly subscriptions. A FREE trial is now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.