Despite four teams missing out on Blank Gameweek 36, there are still plenty of options for the latest Fantasy Premier League captaincy decision.
Harry Kane (£11.8m) and Mohamed Salah (£12.7m) jointly lead the Golden Boot race and, with three fixtures remaining for both, they are among the favourites to find the net this weekend.
But is there some potential ground to make up with some outside candidates? With Manchester City now likely to play a more regular starting XI, should we consider their assets for the armband? Do Everton strikers appeal against a leaky Sheffield United defence?
As always, the Captain Sensible article is here to help you with this week’s captaincy conundrum. As this includes extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
As expected, the two main Golden Boot candidates are leading the captaincy poll ahead of Blank Gameweek 36. So far, Liverpool’s Salah has been handed over 35.6% of total votes by our users.
Second-placed Kane has received just above 20.3% of votes ahead of his home match against Wolves.
The top five is closed by some familiar names, including Dominic Calvert-Lewin (£7.6m, 8.8%), Riyad Mahrez (£8.0m, 4.4%) and Ilkay Gundogan (£5.6m, 3.7%).
Newcastle United v Manchester City
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.