Fantasy Premier League managers have a straight shoot-out between three of this season’s best assets for the Gameweek 37 captaincy.
Bruno Fernandes (£11.4m), Mohamed Salah (£12.8m) and Harry Kane (£11.8m) are all in the conversation although any Fantasy managers chasing their mini-league rivals might be looking at differentials too.
Mason Greenwood (£7.2m), as well as Spurs’ midfielders Gareth Bale (£9.2m) and Son Heung-min (£9.7m) are also on the radar in a week with plenty of choice.
As always, the Captain Sensible article is here to help you with this week’s armband decisions. As this includes extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
It comes as little surprise that the aforementioned trio ofFernandes, Salah and Kane dominate this week’s Captain Poll.
Ahead of facing Fulham in front of an Old Trafford crowd, Manchester United’s talismanic midfielder has the slight edge with 33.1% of total votes so far.
Meanwhile, Salah currently sits in second with a decent chance of overtaking Fernandes, with his current backing at 32.0%.
After scoring Spurs’ first goal against Wolves and rewarding his owners with eight points in Blank Gameweek 36, Kane has been voted as the best captain for the upcoming round of fixtures by just over 15.0% of our users.
The only remaining player to have gained more than 5.0% of total votes so far is Greenwood, as he is looking to continue his impressive goalscoring form.
Manchester United v Fulham
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.