Seven-time top 10k finisher Zophar looks at the Premier League’s in-form attacks and leakiest defences before picking out Fantasy assets to consider for Gameweek 38. He also reveals his own FPL team for the final day of 2020/21.
With the season drawing to a close, there are still mini-leagues to be won and ranks to be improved upon. In this piece, I will be looking at five players who I feel can give you the push you need.
Spoiler alert: I have resisted the temptation to add Timo Werner (£9.2m) to this list…
Who are the form attacks?
That’s it from me for the 2020/21 season. It has been a challenging one for all of us in many ways but I hope that playing FPL has provided some sort of escape from it all. I hope you have enjoyed the content this year, both on the podcast and in these articles. I look forward to seeing you again next year.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.