Fantasy Football Scout are delighted to be partnering with Sky Sports Fantasy Football this season and bringing you even more content on the popular, free-to-enter game.
The site is open for registration for 2021/22, so you can head over there now and begin picking your team – or teams plural, as Sky allows you to manage a second XI.
A whopping £50,000 is on offer to the game’s winner next season, with cash prizes of £5,000 and £1,000 dished out to those managers finishing in the other two podium places.
The fourth and fifth-placed managers are awarded games consoles, as are the highest-scoring Fantasy bosses of the month.
SCOUT’S 2021/22 COVERAGE
We’re delighted to welcome aboard Niall Murphy to our Pro Pundit team, who will be joining Luke Williams in fronting our Sky coverage this season.
Niall has a best-ever Sky Sports Fantasy placing of 3rd in 2016/17 and is a serial top 100 finisher.
Resident maverick Luke can boast a 4th-placed finish in Sky, along with some stellar seasons in a number of other Fantasy formats.
We’ll have lots of articles to come before the new campaign starts, focusing on everything from player prices and team reveals to longer-term strategies.
We’ll also continue to provide features and tips throughout 2021/22 once the action gets underway.
In the meantime, head over to our Premium Members Area to see which players will potentially benefit from the Sky Sports bonus on offer for saves, tackles, passes and shots on target.
And subscribe to our YouTube channel for Sky videos throughout the season.
HOW DO I PLAY?
Just like in Fantasy Premier League, managers select a team of players that will either earn attacking, defensive or bonus points in an attempt to score more than friends, colleagues and/or the rest of the world.
However, this is not a squad-based game: you simply choose a starting XI and do not have a bench.
We have already produced a beginner’s guide which delves deeper into the rules and scoring system – this can be accessed by clicking below.
JOIN OUR FFSCOUT MINI-LEAGUE
There are a number of different ways to compete against others in the Sky Sports game, one of which is a Free League.
The full details are below:
League Name: FFScout
League Pin: 9236658
If you want to set up a money league with your friends, family and/or colleagues, Sky Sports can actually administer that for you to avoid any post-season awkwardness.
You can choose the entry fee (either £2, £5, £10 or £20 per person) and the prize structure beforehand, with Sky Sports taking care of the rest.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.