Allsvenskan Fantasy

Allsvenskan Fantasy Ones To Watch GW15

The transfer market has been busy and many managers have activated their WC. I’ve selected four players who are likely to deliver points in GW15. As is usually the case, I’ve gone for a couple of under-the-radar picks.

Jean Carlos (4.7)

Varbergs BoIS FC may have kept only 3 clean sheets this season, but the Brazilian left back is very different from his teammates from a fantasy football perspective. He’s produced 4 offensive bonus points in the last three games and he’s shown he’s capable of delivering even against the big sides, having assisted goals against the likes of Malmö and Hammarby. He’s created 6 chances in his last three games and offers value through and through. Next up is Örebro, a side that has found a new life after resigning Besara (8.7)but Jean Carlos has kept two back-to-back clean sheets at home and he can reward managers with both attacking and defensive returns. He’s owned by merely 7.7% of managers.

Elliot Käck (6.1)

Djurgårdens have sold Witry and they didn’t sign a replacement, but they have enough quality to maintain their defensive resilience. Käck had a very slow start to the season from a fantasy football point of view, but the underlying numbers show his potential for GW15. He’s created 9 chances in his last 4 games, having put in 21 crosses during the same period. He faces a Mjallby side in the next two games, a side that has scored only 2 goals in their last 4 home games. They haven’t found a suitable replacement for Ogbu yet, and, with Witry gone, he may have more offensive responsibilities given his crossing ability. Despite being one of the 5 highest scoring defenders this season, he’s owned by only 11.3% of managers.

Jonathan Ring (7.5)

The former Djurgårdens midfielder seems to have rediscovered his magic this season, as he’s about to equal his best season in terms of assists. Ring is relishing his role as an important player for Rydström’s side. He’s delivered 4 attacking returns in his last 7 matches. The underlying stats suggest he’s likely to score soon. Coming up is a tricky fixture versus Halmstads, but if Kalmar are to score, Ring is likely to be involved. He’s registered 10 shots in his last 5 games and more points are on the horizon as 2 of his 5 next games are against Östersunds and Degerfors, sides that are struggling defensively.

Daleho Irandust (8.9)

The highly-rated Häcken midfielder has only one year left in his contract at BK Häcken and chances are he will leave Allsvenskan at the end of the season, so he will want to leave his mark and help Häcken get a decent position. He’s created 4 chances in 3 games and he started the last game vs Östersunds having scored one goal assisted by Jeremjeff (9.4). Häcken is a very different offensive unit with Irandust in the side, as he’s the main source of creativity. He’s played only 183 minutes this season and yet he’s scored 2 goals and delivered one assist. He’s struggled with injuries in the past but as long as he’s fit, he should be taken into consideration. He faces a Degerfors side that has conceded 16 goals in their last 5 games. He sits in just 1.3% of registered squads, so if you’re looking for a punt, he can be the right man. A word of warning: he’s on 2 yellow cards already.

Gerardo7 Fantasy Football aficionado. Panelist at @BenditoFantasy and @FF_Titans contributor. Name a Fantasy Football game, I'll play it. Allsvenskan record: 77th (2019) and 148 (2020). Best FPL finish: 358 (2017) If you want to chat about Allsvenskan Fantasy or any other fantasy football game, follow me on twitter @BitacoraFantasy”

1. FC Jammer

Nice article, Gerardo. I went with Käch as my Witry replacement, so nice to see that that decision wasn’t completely daft.

1. Gerardo7

Thanks, mate. Käck is one of my favourite players since I started playing this game. He’s on 0 yellow cards and his bonus potential is quite good. I bought him back on WC!

2. SUNFLOWER

Great article Gerardo. I brought Jean Carlos in last gameweek. I think he offers a good combination of attacking and defensive potential at a nice price.

1. Gerardo7

He’s value for money. On 2 yellows already but he’s worth it. Good luck!

3. General Nuisance

Nice picks, Gerardo. Elliot Käck has made his way into my Wild Card team.

1. Gerardo7

Great asset and the fixtures are ok! No wonder he’s gone up in price twice this round!

4. Make Arrows Green Again

Thanks Gerardo, great article. I have activated my WC and stocked up on midfielders and defenders as this is where the form is right now. I actually found it quite hard to spend all the budget!

AIK seem to have a nice run of fixtures so I'm going for a Larsson / Stefanelli double up. Also taking a punt on Birmancevic .

1. Gerardo7

I’ve activated WC too and have gone for the same double up in AIK attack. Too good to ignore. Birmancevic is such an exciting pick! Check line ups before the deadline! Best of luck!

5. The Train Driver

No price changes.

6. Maximus Bonimus Pointimus

Chelsea & Man City up next for Arsenal 😆

They could be departing for a 2 week international break with 0 points & no goals - Arteta may not even be there for GW4 at that rate

1. Maximus Bonimus Pointimus

Ooof it appears I’m in the dark web section of FFS

Apologies

*backs away slowly & carefully*

2. Andy_Social

And no strikers. Next game Lukaku fills his boots; the game after Kane is up.

I brought up this likelihood after the game last night. Delicious.

1. Maximus Bonimus Pointimus

Good spot - Jesus that looks bleak for the gunners

I might have to get a subscription for AFTV to watch the carnage unfold amongst the fans 😆

7. Allsvenskan Fantasy GW15 - Scout picks and players to watch
    Meltens

Scout Picks for GW15: https://allsvenskan.se/fantasy/scout-picks-gw15

Thanks Gerardo for your continued contributions, always a good read and very appreciated!

How are you looking ahead of GW15? Witry leaving and Otieno being suspended creates a lot of movement in the back line, while Hammarby, Elfsborg and Malmö could look to rotate again as their European adventures rages on. Who are you captaining?

1. TAT

Eriksson captain for me, now that Witry has left Allsvenskan. Brought in Käck as his replacement; I also considered Milosevic, but didn't want a double AIK def for when Otieno is back next GW.

1. General Nuisance

Oh, and I remembered to use my first wildcard. Not sure how it will turn out, but Witry’s move to Netherlands really freed up a huge chunk of funds. Really liking my team.

2. SUNFLOWER

Armband also on Eriksson for me, with 1 transfer to bring Käck in to replace Witry.

3. General Nuisance

Eriksson Captain for me

8. melvinmbabazi

Nice article, Gerardo.

9. Exxtreme

Which site do you check to see lineups before deadline? And to see injured players and their potential return time?

1. Meltens

The Allsvenskan Live app has been known to get the lineups in 5-10 mins advance, not sure if you can download it? Otherwise it's the clubs Twitter pages but that's very often after deadline.

Injured players, not sure if there's a good site out there keeping tabs unfortunetely. Please let me know if you find it though! 🙂

10. Littlegomba

Does anyone know something about De brito?
    Can he play GW17 or not?

1. Meltens

He's cleared, trained in full yesterday and should play!

11. Make Arrows Green Again

(K) Eriksson for me. Seems almost guaranteed 4-5 points as a baseline every week. Jean Carlos first on my bench, I'm sure that will come back to bite me! Used FTs to bring in Adegbenro and get rid of Paulsen who has disappointed of late and I already have Jeahze.

Best of luck, friends!

1. Meltens

Ah no way to squeeze Jean Carlos in? He's in such stellar form and Halmstad hardly score any goals.

1. Make Arrows Green Again

Thanks for the advice! 6 mins to decide...

2. Make Arrows Green Again

Bench Besara for JC?

1. Make Arrows Green Again

I have done that. Good luck and thanks!

That worked out well! 🙂

1. Make Arrows Green Again

Yep I came on to say thanks! Might make all the difference in the cup too. Opponent took a -12 but captained Milošević so it's pretty close..

12. Littlegomba

Tired of Besara not preforming.
    Besara ——->Birmancevic
    And take -4??

1. Make Arrows Green Again

European heroics are an issue. I have Birma but I'm not sure about minutes.

2. Meltens

A little harsh maybe given the timeframe but personally I'm benching this week, think he'll come good at home against Varberg after the break.

13. Allsvenskan Fantasy - Scout Picks GW17
    Meltens

Scout Picks GW17: https://allsvenskan.se/fantasy/scout-picks-gw17

Hope you're all geared up for the last GW before the International break. Anyone fancy a chip? Who are you captaining?

Is it time to welcome back Chili from the cold?

1. General Nuisance

Cheers!

I am wavering between Erikssen and Adegbenro captain.

Also unsure who to bench between Matthew, Berg and Jeremejeff.

It is tempting to use a chip, maybe double captains.

1. Meltens

What did you end up doing?
        (Sorry for the late reply)

1. General Nuisance

No worries.

I decided against going all out attack, which was a bullet dodget with Stefanelli in my team.

In the end I went with Erikssen captain, Jeremejeff and Matthews. Berg on the bench. It remains to be seen if it was a good call.

Slightly annoyed I have Lindner’s 14 points staring at me from the bench, lol.

1. Make Arrows Green Again

I was considering building to all out attack too but I decided to wait until Malmo are out of Europe and are concentrating on the league.

2. General Nuisance

A captain failure and a red arrow, but I think this is mostly due to double AIK defenders hauling and quite a few chips used. First red arrow in a while, but not too bad rank damage.

On the upside, I think that the All out attack chip can be put to better use soon.

Getting seriously frustrated by Stefanelli. All fart and no end product.

2. FC Jammer

Cheers Meltens!

Played the All Out Attack chip with Stefanelli home to Örebro, Edvardsen home to Mjällby, and (hopefully) Adegbenro home to Östersunds FK. So far blanks

14. Allsvenskan Fantasy Scout Picks GW18
    Meltens

Scout Picks for GW18: https://allsvenskan.se/fantasy/scout-picks-gw18

Hope you’re all feeling well post this international break, now it’s time to get back into it! Who are you looking to captain? Are there any players you think are creeping under the radar for the second half of the season? I’m liking the look of Nyman personally but will wait one more week to pounce.

1. Mullered in Maenam

Hi Petter, thanks you for this, a quick question before I pull the trigger. I can't afford Colak but do have enough for Abubakari.

Yes or no?

Cheers buddy, always very much appreciated. J

1. Meltens

To be quite honest I’m not entirely read up on Abubakari and his role in the team, I’d assume he’s going to get minutes around the European fixtures and the price is nice. I think I’d rather go Nyman or Jeremejeff if it’s close to Colak but not quite there. The stats are good for Abubakari last two, I just would put Birm, Colak, AC quite comfortably ahead of him for Malmö and other options from different teams as well.

1. Mullered in Maenam

Thank you buddy, I just have to punt now as you keep closing down on me!

I'll take a risk

Good luck mate

j

Haha yeah I’m slowly slowly picking up steam 😉

2. General Nuisance

Nice picks. Intriguing call to go for Birmancevic captain - I kinda like it. I was wondering why go for Birmancevic ahead of say Seb Larsson or Eriksson?

I have a benching decision: I want to bench all of Jeremejeff, Stefanelli and Adegbenro but need to play one. Who? (I want to save transfer).

1. Meltens

Eriksson suffers atm from a lack of goals from other players, he’s doing great for bonus and creativity but no one is finishing his chances. He’s always a shout but this one and next I’d prefer to look elsewhere. Seb Larsson is close, high floor but potentially low ceiling as he’s quite honestly not really that strong on returns but he ticks nicely, as does AIK. Mjällby for all their troubles scoring at home has still just conceded five goals in seven home games and AIK rarely burns the house down, I’d assume a 0-1, 0-2 at most kind of score. Birm has been sublime and Malmö definitely have it in them to put three past Norrköping, so I like the (perceived) odds.

I’d play Jeremejeff first and Stefanelli second, but no one is dreadful even if the fixtures aren’t great I can still see a world where neither blanks even if hauls are unlikely 🙂

1. General Nuisance

Cheers, Meltens. I have Birmancevic. If he starts, I think I will be able to convince myself to captain him (I have Larsson too).

Thanks for the feedback on strikers. Not expecting much, but Jeremejeff at least has pens, and you never know what may happen in the game.

3. SUNFLOWER

Great picks! A few good captaincy options this week but I think I'm going to go with Seb Larsson. I brought him in just before the international break and I like his consistency.

1. Meltens

Yup, he looks a popular pick for the captaincy and with good reason 🙂 Think he should get something, I just like this week for a bit more of a punt to make the most of it

1. Mullered in Maenam

Oh Petter, I mentioned you in the UCL thread, I made a rather left-field prediction about Malmo but did say that you were the expert so to ignore me. I'm punting in the UCL game for one week on Christiansen v Juventus, He's 6.0m in this game and I just fancy a punt on him. Again, I did say everyone should listen to you on this matter not me. Cheers J

1. Meltens

I think at the price I see little reason to not punt on him at home, Malmö are actually a lot better than they’ve been in recent years when qualifying. That said, they’ll go out bar multiple miracles but that doesn’t stop AC from getting a goal or two in the process. He’s definitely a cut above and shouldn’t play in Allsvenskan imo

4. Kagge

Varberg is performing under the radar, Lidner @4.5 has form. Nwadike @Sirus 4.3 shows the form as well.

1. Meltens

Cheers yeah Varberg is a curious case, their coach is definitely quite talented and able to get more out of the sum of their parts than most would. Jean Carlos is brilliant and Matthews has been good too, I just don’t see the appeal of going with someone other than those or trebling up atm. Sirius are without Mitov Nilsson for a few games now but agree on Nwadike because of his very strong bonus game!

15. Allsvenskan Fantasy Scout Picks GW19
    Meltens

Scout Picks GW19: https://allsvenskan.se/fantasy/scout-picks-gw19

Anyone fancy a chip this week? I’m deploying the attack-chip with Nyman - Adegbenro - Jeremejeff.

1. Mullered in Maenam

Yep Petter, I played WC, had to, four red arrows in a row and if you get any closer to me in the league it would start to get intimate!

Jeremejeff as Captain. Looks like you'll overtake me this gameweek.

Nice Chip played, good luck buddy.

J

1 month, 1 day ago

Ah yes I’ve noticed I’m creeping closer slowly but surely, 9 points in it now 😉

Hoping the game diverges a bit now, it’s getting kind of stale and template but fixtures could help with that soon.

2. General Nuisance
      1 month, 16 hours ago

Yes, I activated the all out attacking chip with Adegbenro, Edvardsen and Jeremejeff. For a moment I wished I had ditched Jeremejeff for Nyman, but then Nyman got injured (again).

16. Littlegomba
    29 days, 3 hours ago

Hi folks!
    Need some strategy tips.
    I’m in a versus league with my friends.
    My next opponent says he’ll go with the ”park the bus-chip”.
    I’ve already used mine,but i do have the forward-and two cap-chip.
    SHALL i use one chip? Which one shall i use,If i’m to use one. Or shall i just accept a loss and save my chip?
    Adjungerad info: I’m in lead with 8p over the second placed friend.

29 days, 2 hours ago

Hello mate!
      Think I need some additional info to be of any help 🙂
      What squad do you have?

I'd be slightly wary of deploying a chip unless certain of everybody starting, given it's a midweek fixture that could realistically see some teams ring the changes and rotate.

17. Littlegomba
    29 days, 2 hours ago

Starting.
    Zetterström
    Otieno,Milosevic,Kurtulus,De brito
    Seb,,Levi,Mange E
    Kouakou,Adegbenro,Colak

Subs:Nilsson-Säf,Colley,Bernhardsson,Matthews(susp)

28 days, 13 hours ago

Would probably not play a chip in your case this GW 🙂
      PTB is so powerful the other chips would probably not match it anyways, just hope whoever you captain (mid or striker) scores a bunch to offset it a bit.

1. Mullered in Maenam
        28 days, 12 hours ago

Hi Petter, I'll be rolling my mid-week transfer even though I have three red-flagged players, Erikson captain for me as well. Just 10 points between us now and you still have a WC while I've blown all my chips. It's all going horribly wrong now, started with 12/13 green arrows getting up to 651 OR but have had 5 red arrows in row now. I think some punts in the run in may well be required. Good luck.

28 days, 10 hours ago

Nice I'm going to have to deal with Nyman immediately as he's already a doubt for the next 2 gws as well, even if nothing is set in stone.

I think I'd be quite content with the season in the end as long as I break into the top 1k and beat you in the process 🙂 Here's hoping! 😉

1. Littlegomba
            28 days, 7 hours ago

Tnx

2. TallestJohn
      28 days, 8 hours ago

I'd definitely save the Attack Attack! chip, better fixtures to come for Colak.

1. Littlegomba
        28 days, 7 hours ago

Tnx! Will do!

But I’d still like that win though

18. Allsvenskan Fantasy - Scout Picks GW20
    Meltens
    28 days, 10 hours ago

Scout Picks for GW20: https://allsvenskan.se/fantasy/scout-picks-gw20

Midweek games! It's been a while, and it looks like a potentially tricky one as well other than the (supposed) slam dunk Djurgården-Degerfors fixture. Can Hammarby take advantage of a shaky Göteborg side, where Sana is behind most things going forward? How much more can Malmö afford to drop points as they struggle with balancing the league and their European adventures?

Who are you looking to captain? Good luck folks!

1. SUNFLOWER
      28 days, 9 hours ago

I think I'll be going with the crowd with the armband on Eriksson this time. Can't overlook the fixture!

Heading into the last third of the season and I still have two chips to play (PTB and AA). I'm thinking about playing one of them for GW21, probably PTB.

28 days, 7 hours ago

Eriksson looks a no-brainer this week, somewhat unfortunately haha! Think there are other parts of our squads this week we can use to gain an edge.

Still having PTB is huge and I'd really want to make sure the best possible opportunity is when I'd play it (I did in the DGW with no great success). If going with Malmö defenders I'd try to make sure they start and there is a chance lineups are available pre-deadline GW21. Good luck!

1. SUNFLOWER
          28 days, 6 hours ago

Cheers. No Malmö defenders at the moment but thinking of taking a chance on Brorsson if it looks like he will start as he seems to be more nailed on and is doing well with bps lately.

Good luck to you too!

2. TallestJohn
      28 days, 8 hours ago

Been stagnating between 9.9k and 11.6k for the last eight weeks (going Witry and Säfqvist-less early season hurt) but all chips intact. Just brought in Eriksson who looks like the only really attractive premium captaincy option this week so going PTB with:

Wahlqvist, Papagiannopoulos, Otieno, Käck, Jean Carlos

28 days, 7 hours ago

Nice, good luck! 🙂 I think there could be even better opportunities down the road but don't let me sway you.

19. Allsvenskan Fantasy Scout Picks GW21
    Meltens
    25 days, 10 hours ago

Scout picks GW21: https://allsvenskan.se/fantasy/scout-picks-gw21

1. FC Jammer
      24 days, 19 hours ago

Cheers Meltens!
      Oliver Berg joins my squad, and Eriksson captain for me given he faces Östersund. Good luck!

20. CurlyMatt FPL
    25 days, 7 hours ago

Cheers for top picks article. Considering playing Two Captains chip on Eiriksson & Birmancevic but with Malmö playing in Champion League I am unsure if Birmancevic will start. Is there any site where I can find early Malmö team news?

21. Allsvenskan Scout Picks GW23
    Meltens
    4 days, 11 hours ago

Scout picks for GW23:

How are you all doing after the IB? 🙂
    Looking to WC soon?
    Captain M Eriksson or one of the Malmö lads?

1. Littlegomba
      4 days, 11 hours ago

AC will be my choice this week.

Do u guys have someone u think can suprise everyone or someone u cant sit without?

Time to let go off the Varberg-lads?

4 days, 10 hours ago

Both Bahoui and Besara are rogue shouts for the run in.

AC cap is top notch 🙂
        Yeah I’d ditch Varberg personally!

2. General Nuisance
      4 days, 10 hours ago

Getting AC or not is the main question. I am fully loaded with Colak, Birmancevic and Olsson though. Hoping Colak (K) will help cover some of the risk. Eriksson VC.

1. General Nuisance
        4 days, 10 hours ago

Wildcard next GW looking likely at the moment.

2. Meltens
        4 days, 10 hours ago

Colak looks superb though, wouldn’t sweat it too much.

1. General Nuisance
          4 days, 10 hours ago

Cheers! AC takes a huge chunk of the funds though, which is why I hesitate to bring him in spite of AC’s stats.

3. Niemi
      1 day, 7 hours ago

WC activated. I have some clear thoughts on who I want, but I'd appreciate some input. Who do you think is essential on a WC for next GW2?

1. Niemi
        1 day, 7 hours ago

GW, not GW2*

2. Meltens
        13 hours, 4 mins ago

Given your position I think you're the one who should be handing out advice, not me! 😉

Essential I reckon Wålemark, Colak, M Eriksson, 1/2 Mjällby defs (1 of them could be the GK, that's what I've gone for). Johan Larsson definitely in the conversation as well.

Then it more comes down to how you want to structure the team but Hammarby and Häcken have great fixtures to end the season so probably 1-2 from them added on (I've gone heavy Hammarby but still not sure that's the way to do it). Birmancevic still looks like he can provide points at that range, L Bengtsson (as I was flagging this week but failed to get in myself) is interesting to me.

Malmö def is probably not where I'd invest atm. Think Selmani and/or Ludwigson could have a great end to the season, Amoo is a good player IRL but I think the standard formation will still be Ludwigson and Selmani up top. You're going to have to make a call on Norrköping too, I've gone off them because of fixtures but Adegbenro/Levi can still do good stuff ofc.

1. Niemi
          6 hours, 18 mins ago

Haha, I've had a lot of luck 😉

The good thing about this is that you've listed pretty much everyone I have in my current draft. Nice with some confirmation bias.

I think I'm sticking with Wålemark over Bengtsson. Wålemark has better underlying stats, although Bengtsson has decent stats too.

Amoo have amazing stats per 90. He has had that all season, far better than Selmani and Ludwigson. After Amoo starting and scoring last GW, I find it hard to not take a punt there. Ludwigson is currently in my draft too, but he's the one I'm most unsure about. His stats are decent, but not at the level you'd expect at his price. He's not good at all for bonus points either. Hard to not be tempted by those fixtures though. I like someone like Levi a lot more, but the fixtures aren't amazing. I'm probably going Ludwigson now, and shifting back to Levi in a few GWs. Adegbenro is gone now.

I'm also dead set on 5 strong defenders. I think I'm going Hodzic, Jeahze, Ekpolo (I know he's suspended this GW) and J. Larsson. Undecided about the last slot. Ekdal? Strand? Otieno? Nilsson? Currently leaning Ekdal as a short term option, before shifting to Otieno or Nilsson in a few GWs. Good fixtures for DIF, but I don't like 3 of the next 4 being away. Their defensive underlying stats are not good at all either, they have really dropped off a lot over the last 5-10 GWs. At the same time I guess the EO will still be fairly high.

22. General Nuisance
    10 hours, 11 mins ago

WC activated for me as well. Any thoughts on keeping or ditching Oliver Berg, Adegbenro and Halmstad keepers? I have value tied up, but their fixtures are not appealing.

1. Niemi
      6 hours, 12 mins ago

Halmstad GK out for Eriksson or Zatterström IMO

I'm ditching Adegbenro, but there is a case for keeping. If you look at where Adegbenro has performed, it's mainly been when they have had favorable fixtures. They've had pretty favorable fixtures since GW13, and Adegbenro has scored 7 goals and assisted 2 in that period. They had a rougher period of fixtures from GW8-12, where Adegbenro only scored 1 goal (he did not start all of those though). The only thing that worries me slightly is that they have 3 home games from GW25-28. Could be a big factor, even if the opponent isn't the greatest.

I personally ditched Berg a few GWs ago. His stats are still okay, but the fixtures aren't good.

1. General Nuisance
        3 hours, 59 mins ago

Cheers! Much appreciated!

1. Niemi
          3 hours, 16 mins ago

Actually, after looking deeper at underlyings I'm not sure if the Norrköping fixtures are quite as bad as you'd think. I might keep Levi, and rotate him out of AIK and Kalmar away. Quite a few home games. Still not keeping Adegbenro though.

23. Sweetcover
      2 hours, 59 mins ago

FWIW (speaking from somewhere back in the 7000s ranks) I'm playing my WC this week; everyone in my draft has been mentioned in the few posts above, other than I'm thinking of using Stenmark and possibly Vilhelmsson as dirt-cheap enablers who have also been playing a few minutes recently. I wouldn't usually do that but I fancy a change for the fun of having more money to spend on the starting XI.

Otherwise my indecision is around whether or not to go heavy on Malmö - I'm thinking not, given their stars might be active against Chelsea, though I'm keeping Colak and also a Christensen-shaped hole in my budget (see Stenmark etc. above).

I'm assuming MAIF's form will end soon but am keeping Eriksson and probably Nilsson (possibly also cheap Gustavsson as an alternative enabler). I'll also go for some sort of triple-up combination of Hammarby/Häcken this week followed by steadily filtering in Malmö players over the next 2-3 weeks, plus a punt each week on whoever's playing Örebro or Östersunds.

1. Niemi
        2 hours, 52 mins ago

For what is worth, MAIF have amazing underlying defensive stats and the fixtures are rather good.