The deadline for Gameweek 7 of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) is almost upon us – and we’ve got everything you need to help you with your transfers and captaincy decisions on this page.
Whether you’re playing this chip or otherwise, you’ll find plenty of advice on your transfer dilemmas and armband conundrums on this page.
There are also team reveals, Members’ articles and videos in this comprehensive guide to the upcoming Gameweek.
Our usual deadline-day Breakfast Club video can be viewed from 10.30am BST below:
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 7?
- Scout Picks: The best players for Gameweek 7
- Spot the Differential: Three low-owned picks
- Scout Squad: Az, Neale, Tom and Sam discuss their player long-lists
BEST PLAYERS FOR A GAMEWEEK 7 WILDCARD
GAMEWEEK 7 TEAM AND INJURY NEWS
- Injury updates from Thursday’s pressers: Bamford out, Raphinha fit
- Injury updates from Friday’s pressers: James out, Shaw to be assessed
WHO IS THE BEST CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 7?
BEST FIXTURES FOR GAMEWEEK 7
GAMEWEEK 7 TEAM REVEALS
- Mark Sutherns’ Gameweek 7 thoughts and transfer plans
- Ex-FPL winner Simon March’s Gameweek 7 Wildcard
BEST FPL STRATEGY AND EXPERT TIPS FOR GAMEWEEK 7 AND BEYOND
- Who are the best Chelsea players for Gameweek 7 and beyond
- Should we buy Arsenal assets and who are the best picks?
- Sell Ronaldo for Lukaku? What FPL managers think