After eight Gameweeks of the 2021/22 campaign, I’m currently sat just outside of the top 100k overall with 531 points.
Since I last checked in, I played a successful Gameweek 7 Wildcard, which I’ve included below alongside my Gameweek 8 set-up and week-by-week history of the season so far.
Now, ahead of Gameweek 9, my priority has been finding a replacement for the injured Romelu Lukaku (£11.6m). There are other issues in my team, like Adam Armstrong (£6.0m), but with a decent enough looking squad, I’m happy to wait a week or two before moving him on.
So, armed with £2.0m in the bank following last week’s frustrating Son Heung-min (£10.2m) > Phil Foden (£8.0m) transfer (don’t ask…), no forward is out of reach.
For context, here’s a shortlist of the options I considered.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.