Gameweek 9 gets underway in north London this evening as Arsenal play host to Aston Villa.
Kick-off is at 20:00 BST.
Mikel Arteta has made three changes from Gameweek 8, with Alexandre Lacazette (£8.3m), Albert Sambi Lokonga (£4.9m) and Nuno Tavares (£4.3m) replacing Nicolas Pepe (£7.1m), Martin Odegaard (£5.5m) and Kieran Tierney (£4.9m), who misses out due to a bruised ankle.
That means Bukayo Saka (£6.4m) is fit to start despite being taken off injured at half-time on Monday after a heavy challenge.
As for Aston Villa, they are unchanged from their 3-2 defeat by Wolverhampton Wanderers last weekend.
Matty Cash (£5.1m) has recovered from a dead leg he sustained during that match, while Leon Bailey (£6.4m) makes the bench after missing the last three Gameweeks with a thigh injury.
GAMEWEEK 9 LINE-UPS
Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tavares, Partey, Sambi Lokonga, Smith Rowe, Saka, Aubameyang, Lacazette
Subs: Leno, Odegaard, Maitland-Niles, Holding, Cedric, Pepe, Elneny, Kolasinac, Martinelli
Aston Villa XI: Martinez, Konsa, Tuanzebe, Mings, Cash, Luiz, McGinn, Targett, Buendia, Watkins, Ings
Subs: Steer, Sanson, Young, Nakamba, El Ghazi, Hause, Bailey, Archer, Ramsey
MATCHDAY LIVE WATCHALONG
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.