Brighton and Hove Albion v Manchester City is the last of six Premier League matches being contested on Saturday.
Kick-off at the Amex is at 17:30 BST.
There are a couple of high-profile benchings on the south coast in the form of Shane Duffy (£4.4m) and Kevin De Bruyne (£12.0m) but no real shocks aside from that, with the other main players from a Fantasy Premier League (FPL) perspective all involved from kick-off.
Solly March‘s (£5.3m) recall and Duffy’s demotion to the bench is the one change that Graham Potter has made from the side that drew at Norwich last weekend, so Yves Bissouma (£4.5m) once again has to content himself with a place among the substitutes.
Pep Guardiola’s two changes from the midweek Champions League win at Club Bruges sees Gabriel Jesus (£8.6m) and Ilkay Gundogan (£7.2m) come in for De Bruyne and Riyad Mahrez (£8.7m).
Raheem Sterling (£10.7m) misses out as a precaution.
All three of the Manchester City players who can boast a double-digit ownership, Ruben Dias (£6.2m), Joao Cancelo (£6.3m) and Jack Grealish (£7.9m), start this evening.
Cancelo is by some distance the most-owned City asset in the top 10k, with Phil Foden (£8.0m) a distance second:
GAMEWEEK 9 LINE-UPS
Brighton XI: Sanchez, Dunk, Burn, Veltman, Gross, March, Lallana, Moder, Cucurella,Trossard, Maupay.
Subs: Steele, Lamptey, Webster, Connolly, Bissouma, Mac Allister, Mwepu, Duffy, Richards.
Man City XI: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Gundogan, Rodri, Bernardo Silva, Grealish, Foden Jesus.
Subs: Steffen, Stones, Ake, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Edozie, Palmer.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.