Joe and Andy are joined by Kylie to help Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers prepare for Gameweek 11.
A key trend during this rotation hit FPL season has been the value of Southampton’s defender Tino Livramento (£4.4m), whose points have been arriving off the bench each week when needed.
With regular Scoutcaster Seb sidelined, the show has turned to its very own Livramento, Kylie from the 3Amigos podcast, to fill in.
She helps Joe and Andy through a packed show that takes in the arrival of former Chelsea and Inter Milan boss Antonio Conte at Tottenham, assesses the low and high owned underperformers and plays a game of ‘buy, hold, sell’.
“We as FPL managers are dreamers, we are all chasing that elusive 300-point scoring unicorn,” is one of Kylie’s lines that is likely to stick with many regular listeners and viewers for some time, particularly those investing in Spurs assets hoping that the former Italy manager can turn around the fortunes of Harry Kane (£12.1m) and Son Heung-min (£10.2m).
Can ‘the UniKane’ revive many FPL managers’ seasons too?
Elsewhere, new dad Andy drops out towards the end to tackle some family issues, leaving Joe and Kylie to manoeuvre their way through the show’s remaining regular features.
There are fixtures to frisk, captains and transfer plans to reveal and decisions to be made regarding the Scoutcast’s community team. This is being managed by the show on behalf of a top manager, who is taking a season-long break. Thankfully, it has achieved another green arrow following a well-timed Wildcard a few weeks back. Can this strong form continue?
The differentials section takes on an extra resonance this week, as FPL managers look for a way to climb their mini-leagues when almost all their rivals will be perma-captaining Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah (£12.9m) for the foreseeable future.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.