Mohamed Salah (£12.9m) looks to be the leading captain candidate yet again for Gameweek 11, but are there any viable alternatives to the Egyptian for this upcoming round of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) action?
First, we will assess the fallout of the Gameweek 11 captain poll, before then analysing the best options, Rate My Team (RMT) and the Premier Fantasy Tools ratings ahead of Friday’s 18:30 GMT deadline.
THE CAPTAIN POLL
As you can see from the current results, Mohamed Salah is the runaway leader of the Gameweek 11 captain poll, having accumulated just under 50% of total votes from our users at the time of writing.
No other player has garnered more than 10% of votes at this stage, with Cristiano Ronaldo (£12.4m), fresh from his UEFA Champions League brace, in second backed by 8.19%.
Ivan Toney (£6.6m) occupies third-place with 7.86%, with Harry Kane (£12.1m) and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£10.0m) just behind, with 4.01% and 3.9% respectively.
HOW HAS CAPTAIN SENSIBLE PERFORMED SO FAR THIS SEASON?
|1||Salah (17)||Fernandes (20)||Mane (3)|
|2||Salah (3)||Fernandes (1)||Mane (8)|
|3||Son (10)||Antonio (11)||Fernandes (2)|
|4||Ronaldo (13)||Salah (8)||Lukaku (13)|
|5||Salah (12)||Mane (8)||Ronaldo (6)|
|6||Ronaldo (2)||Salah (7)||Antonio (8)|
|7||Lukaku (2)||Ronaldo (1)||Antonio (2)|
|8||Salah (13)||De Bruyne (11)||Mane (8)|
|9||Salah (24)||Havertz (3)||Kane (2)|
|10||Salah (5)||Foden (2)||Antonio (2)|
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.