Fantasy Bundesliga

The best Fantasy Bundesliga players for Matchday 12

The Bundesliga is back after an international break, so here is our selection of the best Matchday 12 (MD12) options.

SIGN UP TO FANTASY BUNDESLIGA AND PICK A TEAM HERE

GOALKEEPERS

MARK FLEKKEN (7.4m), MARIUS FUNK (1.0m)

The highest-scoring keeper over the last five matchdays (40 points) and overall this season (87 points), Freiburg’s Mark Flekken has a great defensive matchup against low-scoring Eintracht Frankfurt. Flekken is joint-second for saves made (43) and part of the best defence in the league, who have conceded just nine goals in 11 games. Frankfurt, on the other hand, have scored just 12 times and have really struggled of late, battling to a late win over Greuther Fürth on Matchday 11 (MD11).

Marius Funk should hold his place between the sticks and makes this team by virtue of being a starting 1.0 keeper, rather than being a good option. He’s managed -2 points across his last five starts for Fürth.

DEFENDERS

RAPHAEL GUERREIRO (14.6m), PAULO OTAVIO (10.6m), NIKO GIESSELMANN (4.7m), JOE SCALLY (2.9m), CHRISTIAN GUNTER (12.9m)

Raphael Guerreiro is back to full fitness and, as a result, back in the Scout Squad. The Portuguese wing-back has averaged nearly ten points per appearance in the Bundesliga this season, scoring three goals in six starts. The team need his goals more than ever with Erling Haaland still out injured and they host a Stuttgart side without a win on the road since Matchday 33 of last season.

Paulo Otavio has been one of the stars of Florian Kohfeldt’s short time in charge of Wolfsburg. He’s now picked up 21 points in just 114 minutes of football, looking dangerous against Augsburg last time out when grabbing an assist. Wolfsburg face Arminia Bielefeld, scorer of a league-lowest seven goals. Due to injuries elsewhere, centre-back Micky van der Ven (2.3m) also might start if you’d prefer a cheaper option.

Niko Giesselmann has been a mainstay of this squad and continues that role into MD12. Union host a Hertha Berlin side that can’t seem to get it right, whereas Union were unbeaten in 22 home league games before Bayern Munich came to town on Matchday 10 (MD10). Giesselmann has a goal and assist from his last two Bundesliga games and continues to be one of the best value options around.

Although selected for the USMNT over the international break, Gladbach’s Joe Scally didn’t make an appearance, so will be well-rested for the visit of last-placed Greuther Fürth. The hosts are coming into form, having only lost once in their last seven in all competitions. Scally, meanwhile, has 26 points from his last two home league games and is about to confront the team with the worst-ever Bundesliga record after 11 games. For 2.9m, he’s close to essential this week.

The game’s highest-scoring defender, Christian Günter, has seven double-digit hauls from the last nine games. As with Flekken, Freiburg’s fantastic defence are against a poor Frankfurt side. He has three Bundesliga assists and at least three points for passes-to-a-shot in his last nine games, highlighting his creative threat.

MIDFIELDERS

CHRISTOPHER NKUNKU (16.3m), JONAS HOFMANN (13.7m), THORGAN HAZARD (12.1m), LEON GORETZKA (15.3m), WOO-YEONG JEONG (5.1m)

Christopher Nkunku is playing out of his skin for RB Leipzig right now and looks set to start up front yet again for Jesse Marsch’s side for their trip to Hoffenheim. The Frenchman totalled 22 points against Dortmund in MD11 and hasn’t managed less than seven points in a game since Matchday 4 – finishing with over 20 on three occasions. Although Hoffenheim have won their last three at home and RBL are winless on the road this season, Nkunku will still have plenty of opportunities to get amongst the points.

Also in tremendous form is Jonas Hofmann. His last pair of home appearances have brought in 34 points and he starred for Germany over the international break. It can’t be overstated how poor Greuther Fürth are defensively and Hofmann will be one of Gladbach’s key men to exploit that.

Because of Raphael Guerreiro’s return, it should move Thorgan Hazard back up front, especially with Erling Haaland still injured. Thorgan scored whilst playing as a striker against Köln on MD10 and also got a recent brace against Ingolstadt in the Pokal. Dortmund have a great game against a Stuttgart side in disarray and Marco Rose has won his first six league games at home as Dortmund coach.

Leon Goretzka has finally started to come good on his underlying stats and will be helped by the absence of Joshua Kimmich. ‘Leon the Professional’ has scored in two of his last three league starts and racked up 19 points against Freiburg last time. Goretzka’s 28 shots this season puts him second amongst all midfielders, only behind Nkunku. Opponents Augsburg have conceded 20 goals from 11 games, so he should get plenty of opportunities.

Time for some more Freiburg love, as their top scorer Woo-Yeong Jeong has scored points consistently and has a great fixture this week. Given the lack of budget midfielders, Jeong is a safe pick from Christian Streich’s very well-organised Freiburg.

FORWARDS

ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI (19.4m), ALASSANE PLEA (13.6m), JONATHAN BURKARDT (7.2m)

The weekly mention of Robert Lewandowski. He has a prime, stand-alone fixture against Augsburg on Friday after bagging six goals during his last four league games – 13 in 11 overall. Incidentally, that’s four more than Augsburg have managed in total this season. Bayern have scored at least three goals in each of their last four away games and look dangerous. No player should be going without Lewandowski.

Alassane Plea hasn’t been in the best form for Gladbach but his MD10 goal and assist against Bochum showed what he can do. About to face the league’s poorest defence and seemingly guaranteed to start up top for Adi Hütter’s side whilst Breel Embolo is injured, this is a matter of fixture rather than form.

Finally, Jonathan Burkardt is in the form of his life. The Mainz striker has five goals and two assists in his last five appearances. He and strike partner Karim Onisiwo have taken the league by storm and host Köln, who have won just once in their last eight league games.

Pre-season price offer extended for FFScout Premium Membership 10

Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.

• Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
  • Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.

1. internal error

Pain if Vardy outscores Kane this week

1. HuttonDressedasLahm

I’d be more worried about the 4 weeks after

1. HuttonDressedasLahm

WAT sou avl NEW

2. Weak Become Heros
      7 days, 14 hours ago

Kane propaganda in full flow.

Sonny is your man.

1. Amartey Partey
        7 days, 13 hours ago

As a Son owner I hope you are right.

2. Ruinenlust

Stert Rudi or Vardy?

1. Miguel Sanchez

Rudiger - 3 goals in last 3 PL games vs Leicester

3. FPL Doctor

What to do? 2FTs and 0.5 ITB

Ramsdale
    TAA Cancelo James Livra
    Salah Foden Mbeumo Raph
    Toney Antonio

Foster Vardy* Saka Duffy

A) Vardy --> Wilson and roll other FT (play Wilson over Livra and reassess next week)
    B) Vardy + Mbeumo --> Kane + Brownhill (free and captain Kane)
    C) Vardy + Raphina --> Wilson + Son (free)

1. HuttonDressedasLahm

A, C, B
      That order

4. Crazy Train

Current team:

Ramsdale
    Chillwell Cancello Rudiger Livra
    Salah KDB Raph Havertz
    Vardy Maupay

(Broja Omobami Brownhill)

2.7itb & 1ft

Current thinking:
    This gw: Maupay > Wilson
    Next gw: Assess Havertz replacement options (thinking Gallagher as best long term pick) as an enabler to do Rudiger > TAA

There is a case for doing the Havertz > Jota move this week but I think Arsenal will give Liverpool a tough game so am inclined to stick with Havertz for one more week.

Sound ok? Any better suggestions?

1. HuttonDressedasLahm

Broja to Wilson instead? Bench Livra

1. Crazy Train
        7 days, 13 hours ago

Thanks for the advice but Maupay looks like he has lost his place, while Broja > Wilson screws my plans for the next GW

2. mentaculus

Like your plan

1. Crazy Train

Thanks

5. thom830g
    7 days, 14 hours ago

This the right two transfers (both FT) for this team? And who of the two i no. 2?

1. Vardy -> Kane
    2. Foden -> a) Benrahma / b) Bowen / c) Gallagher?

Team:
    Ramsdale
    Cancelo - Christensen - James - Livramento
    ** - Salah (C) - ESR
    Kane - Ronaldo - Antonio

1. thom830g
      7 days, 14 hours ago

Obviously Kane's slot in the team should be marked as (**)

2. TopBinFc
        7 days, 13 hours ago

I wouldn't get rid of Foden, I'm thinking of buying him in

3. Mr. O'Connell

2. Boz

Mason Mount:

A) Hold
        B) Swap for Jota

1. Amartey Partey
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Hold. He’s nailed while Jota is not.

1. Rupert The Horse

Who rotates with Jota?

1. Bob Vrabkab

Origi who's scored a goal every 16 minutes he's played this season

1. Rupert The Horse
                7 days, 13 hours ago

I do not believe he rotates with Origi

2. Amartey Partey
              7 days, 13 hours ago

Firmino when fit and it could be sooner than first thought.

1. Rupert The Horse
                7 days, 13 hours ago

Ah thought he was out for another 4 game weeks at least.

1. Amartey Partey
                  7 days, 13 hours ago

Klopp’s comments sound like it could be only one or two. Hard to tell for sure yet.

3. How Important is Team Value?
        Camzy
        7 days, 13 hours ago

Probably not the best time for a thought piece like this but it's on my mind so here goes...

Team value as a differential

In recent seasons I've tried to be very conscious of team value early in the season because I consider it to be a hidden differential. In a land where everyone has template picks and a lot of us have the same players, being able to afford another one or two hot assets because you made some early transfers and were more careful to sell and buy on time could help you separate you from the pack.

My team value is 105m atm and there are very few teams that I wouldn't be able to afford while my squad is unreachable for the majority of players. Although my template rating is extremely high, the one or two picks I have that are not, are of higher value like Kane.

I think team value is quite a polarising topic. A lot of players are vehemently anti-TV but I think it presents an opportunity over casual managers that is worth paying attention to. Timing your transfers to coincide with them can add up over the season. Often times, the differences in team value can compound as well - missing one price rise can cause you to miss out on the next bandwagon and so on.

I don't think it's the be-all end-all and will prioritize getting a player I think will score more but weaving my transfer plans around players going up or down and selling a bit earlier when in profit/buying before a rise has helped me this season. I think being mindful of player prices also keeps your head in the game and makes you more aware of the larger market forces. In a game with so few active moves week to week, paying attention to this aspect of this game can give you an edge, even if it's a small one, and a serious FPL player should be mindful of it.

1. Ha.
          7 days, 13 hours ago

I've found the opposite - haven't focused on TVL at all this season and rank better for it

I think there's a lot of value in midfield and also defence, which helps - nobody has mentioned a front line of Kane, Ronaldo and Lukaku yet

7 days, 13 hours ago

I think focus might be the wrong word but making transfers that coincide with planned moves at the right time (before a player drops in value/goes up) can add up. If that means you take the slight chance of not having full information from press conferences, so be it.

It's just being vigilant and careful about managing your moves. And also making the most of the good decisions you made - getting max team value/sell value from players like Benrahma, Tsimikas, DCL for me. They all made me money from nothing.

The post is more that you should care about TV because it can be another differential/advantage.

1. Ha.
              7 days, 13 hours ago

Yes I agree with that - if a player is dropping on Sunday night and not playing midweek then I would be tempted to make the move if it's going to cost 0.1m and a good long term transfer

It's only going to be an advantage when you want 3 premium attackers - but even then you have to question whether that's actually worth it with so many cheaper options performing well

2. Mambino
              7 days, 13 hours ago

Actually - this is a good point. I do actually do that - make slightly earlier moves (without waiting fro press conferences etc.) if I know I want a player and they will rise if I wait

2. Mambino
          7 days, 13 hours ago

interesting Camzy. Personally I don't pay massive attention to it and prioritise making moves I think are the right ones for me at the right time. If I get the majority of my moves right then it inevitably increases my TV which is useful for my second WC and so time my first if I have done well earlier in a season. For me though it is something that has to naturally flow from the decisions I make rather than directly influencing them.

3. g40steve
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Only makes a real difference when the expensive players are needed.

I managed 110 last year before final WC.

You can feel the need to hold players with huge tied up value.

4. Amartey Partey
          7 days, 13 hours ago

I agree with this. Team value starts looking more important later in the game when managers can’t afford a player and their ideal team. My current team value is 105.8 so I’m hoping this to be true anyway.

5. mentaculus
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Nice. Im at 103.5. Resisted a few bandwagons (benrahma, sarr) where I could have gained value but wasnt sure about the players, but I'm very grateful to have picked up James at 5.5, Cancelo at 6.1, Chilwell at 5.7, Livramento at 4.1 - thats £1.6m in savings on current prices for that defence

1. CAVEAT KING

Same and got Livra for 4.0

6. CAVEAT KING
          7 days, 13 hours ago

I gave you an up tick; simply for the reason what you say is common sense. "Common sense is not common" as Voltaire said. My TV is 104.5 and I know it will pay in the new year. I have never failed to double my ranking in the second half of the season.

1. Bob Vrabkab

Double or half?

1. CAVEAT KING

half I expect

2. CAVEAT KING

My bad. You knew what I meant. Brain Freeze

7. TJ
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Be mindful of team value for sure, but it's overrated as a strategy if your only goal is overall rank

8. Jordan.
          7 days, 13 hours ago

good post from the learned camzy,good judges take note of this wise fellow,there is also that need to quench the risk factor,ie ,i bought son and wilson in for townsend and vardy on sunday nov 8th now 11 days ago ,its quite a kick watching the up and down of prices thereafter yeah they might get broken,all in the game...

9. el polako
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Pick the right players and TV will follow, by right I mean consistent performers not one GW wonders.
          You get consistent performers you get points plus TV as people will flock towards players youbalready own.

Also, water is wet.

1. el polako
            7 days, 13 hours ago

I guess what I was trying to say is that TV is a natural product of getting right what's most important in fantasy football which is behind ahead of the curve by spotting next big thing early.

1. Mambino
              7 days, 13 hours ago

yes that was my point, but I think the point about the slight gamble of moving a bit earlier without team news etc. when you know you want. player and he will rise if you wait is a good one

10. sully29
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Logically, greater team value is obviously an advantage, so aiming to maximise it as much as you can without overly impacting your team negatively in other ways is an extremely sound strategy.

However, I have also noticed that in terms of my own playing style a lack of team value in certain instances (i.e. being short of the players I'd ideally want) can often be the thing that pushes me into a more differential move where I would otherwise go with safe picks. And there's rarely a time where there isn't *some* differential who proves to be as good or better value than my supposed ideal pick.

So while higher TV is a definite advantage in terms of the game itself, in terms of my actual decision process some restrictions on team value often makes things easier.

I remember reading LVG say before that he prefers to have a relatively thin squad, because that way when players get injured/suspended young players get their opportunity to step in. In other words instead him choosing to pick young players in certain games, the squad is structured in such a way that the need to give young players gametime over the course of the season is hardwired into it. Which indeed is how the likes of Rashford go his chance at United, for example.

I see ignoring TV in a slightly similar way. Because I will be more restricted in who I can afford in the second half of the season, the need to push beyond obvious picks and opt for some differentials semi-regularly will be hardwired into the way I play. At which point I don't have to really think about going out of my way to pick differentials, because the most obvious picks I can afford will likely be those differentials.

11. G B
          7 days, 11 hours ago

I worked out how many points 0.1m is actually worth on average a while back and it's really not significant enough to risk a -4 on an early move.

I haven't looked at price changes once this season and I still have a higher team value than Mark, someone who focuses on it a lot early season.

Points breed price rises, so just focus on points and it'll take care of itself.

7 days, 9 hours ago

I need to find an analysis I read a while back about measuring the value of 0.1m. I seem to remember the conclusion was that each 0.1m in team value is worth on average 2 points up to a certain level.

I've been looking for that analysis for ages now but it's at least 2 years old and likely buried. Will keep searching.

6 days, 12 hours ago

I don't think it was this but the conclusions are similar. Thanks for that article though. Was an interesting read nonetheless!

12. Stejson
          7 days, 11 hours ago

Losing TV has a bigger impact then the gaining of it in my mind. Early season 0.1m drops on players can be severely limiting on your team, as straight swaps are no longer going to happen.
          I also find it interesting to use the "what if machine" that generally tells me I have a few more points than had I done nothing, but a significantly higher TV, suggesting to me that the advantages of TV come later in the season.
          Regardless, it's a frustrating extra random element of the game to manage, due to the unwillingness of FPL to publish the formula, or a list of risers / fallers.

13. Mr. O'Connell
          7 days, 11 hours ago

This is why I have FPL stats as my homepage on all devices and check it every hour on the hour between 6pm and 3am so I know how the market is looking at all times.

1. Riverside Red
            7 days, 10 hours ago

Have you nothing better to do during these hours

14. Deulofail
          7 days, 7 hours ago

Looking good for me with a differential TV of 102.0

15. maglia rosa
          7 days, 4 hours ago

I've managed to avoid all but x2 0.1 falls from individual players up to this point, others will be much more skilled on this but i do try to make decisions that allow my team value to rise or at least not fall, as that really gets my goat. Bringing in a player earlier in the week than is necessary because of price falls and rises just seems common sense to me although obviously it has it's pit falls. Kind of a shame that the price rises and falls were altered so much a year or so ago as you could make a real difference back then. Agree with your last sentence Camzy, it's much reduced in effectiveness but worthwhile nevertheless.

16. rnrd
          7 days, 4 hours ago

Team value used to be a very handy tool to get an edge but this is becoming an old fashioned approach in my opinion due to the increasing pool of quality and budget players in the PL.
          One thing enlighting this imo is that it’s been years my biggest concerned on my second WC isn’t budget but rather finding the right differential and hidden gems.

17. Sun Jihai
          7 days, 1 hour ago

I'll probably side with the greatest FPL manager of all time on this!

Fabio Borges: "I almost always wait for press conferences before making my transfers and I don't think I ever bought or sold someone because his price was going to change. Even though my team value is usually lower than the average by the end of the season due to this strategy. I never felt like I was at a disadvantage by then and I really think the pros of getting all the possible information before making my transfers clearly outweigh having an extra million to use later in the season. After all, it would not be a big deal if I had to go with Lukaku (11.5m) instead of Ronaldo (12.5m) in my second wildcard because I had a lower team value than most managers."

Incidentally the worst move I've done all season was doing Shaw to Alonso in GW7 as an early transfer to avoid a 0.2m swing.

4. LIARS POKER
        7 days, 13 hours ago

Start Rudiger or Livramento?

1. Ha.

3. JoeTweaks

4. Bicks

Ramsdale
          chillwell Livra TAA
          Salah Raphina ESR Mbuemo
          Ronaldo Vardy Hwang

Sanchez, normann, coady, white.

I want to keep ronaldo and get Kane.
          Two free transfers.

Vardy to Kane I need 0.3m

Downgrade Sanchez to Foster?
          Coady to Omobamidele?
          Chillwell to Royal or Regullion? Risky.

Any other ideas? I can’t transfer ronaldo out before Watford.

1. Fuddled FC
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Sanchez downgrade is the easy one i would suggest

1. Mambino

this

5. Fuddled FC

This my team.

Ramsdale
          TAA Cancelo Chillwell Dias Livra
          Mbuemo Salah Foden
          Vardy Antonio

Foster, Gray, Maupay, D. Luiz,

I'm currently on Vardy & maupay > Kane & Davis.
          next week I would do Dias & Mbuemo > Reg & Jota (-4)

However bench will be 2 non players (D. Luiz & Davis)

Is this too weak? id so what would you suggest a solution would be?

6. JariL
          7 days, 13 hours ago

My girlfriend wants to get Son in her team. Traore & Vardy to Son and which max 6.6 striker? Will be rotated in and out of the team with a 4th def.

1. Miguel Sanchez

Armstrong

2. mentaculus

Benteke

7. Crazy Train
          7 days, 13 hours ago

With a lot o focus on Wilson I've seen little mention of ASM recently. Is he a viable alternative?

1. Mambino

yes, I think so

2. Amartey Partey
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Because Wilson is the talisman and more consistent performer.

1. Crazy Train
              7 days, 13 hours ago

Yes get that, and the Howe factor. The 0.6 saving on ASM would enable me to do Rudiger > TAA, so he is an option.

1. Mambino
                7 days, 13 hours ago

That's your answer then imo as TAA is essential for me

8. Arteta
          7 days, 13 hours ago

I kind of regret selling Havertz now but it is what it is. He could stay for one more GW at least.

1. Crazy Train
            7 days, 13 hours ago

'tis the reason why some of us have held. My regret this gw is not jumping on the Wilson wagon sooner (before the price rise).

1. Toblerone52 - Jimmy Flloyd …
              7 days, 13 hours ago

I didn't even check the price rises and lost out on vardy as well oops

2. GreennRed
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Depends who you got. Havertz is quality but not up to his best just yet. Also where does he fit when all of himself, Lukaku, Hudson Odoi, Werner, Ziyech, Mount and Pulisic are available for probably just 3 attacking slots?

9. Tshelby

G2g?

1ft and 0.8 itb

Foster
          TAA, Cancelo, Christensen
          Salah, Son, raphina, Jota
          Jimenez, Toney, Antonio

Sanchez, Livra, White, Gilmour

Or time for Toney to go? Maybe buy Wilson?

1. Bob Vrabkab
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Jimmy to Wilson has to be tempting, I'm contemplating it for a hit. Looks like you might also have the cash to ditch Toney for him

1. Tshelby
              7 days, 13 hours ago

Something up with Jimmy? Might have missed that? Toney to Wilson is on my mind right now

10. Amartey Partey
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Score prediction for Leicester v Chelsea?

1. Mambino

1-3

2. Reacher

1-2

3. Disturbed

0-1

4. drughi

1-2

5. Miguel Sanchez

0-2

6. Toblerone52 - Jimmy Flloyd …

1-1

7. mentaculus

0-2

11. Reacher
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Mount owners, are we expecting him to start after TT's comments?

1. Miguel Sanchez
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Not a Mount owner but I expect him to start with havertz and CHO in a front three

2. Amartey Partey
            7 days, 13 hours ago

It sounds like he will start. I’m still debating between starting him or ESR.

12. Alex1995
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Jiminez to Wilson for free worth it or a sideways move?

1. Fuddled FC
            7 days, 13 hours ago

I think I would only do this if Jimi is unlikely to start

2. Toblerone52 - Jimmy Flloyd …
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Yeah I would probs make the switch if no other issues in your team

3. GreennRed
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Worth a punt to see how he does for Howe.

4. lilmessipran

No way imo

5. Amartey Partey
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Good move IMO. He’s cheaper and has 4 great fixtures. On current form Brentford are arguably the worst team in the league and badly miss their keeper.

13. Disturbed
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Keen to do Vardy > Kane . Will have to do havertz > Jota to afford that. Makes sense to do both with 2 fts?

1. Christina.

Salah perma capt for me
            Own Son and Vardy, so not for me

1. Disturbed

Salah cap too.

Just havertz > Jota then?

2. Jordan.
              7 days, 13 hours ago

same here,anybody over sons price is simply not required

2. Toblerone52 - Jimmy Flloyd …
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Yeah I quite like those moves. I'm selling vardy myself and buying jota so I'm biased 😉

3. Bob Vrabkab

Damn straight

14. Wild Guus Chase
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Play McArthur v Burnley (who are 3rd worst for mins per xg conceded) and he's been ticking along nicely OR Raphinha v Spurs?

1. GreennRed

Raphinha.

1. Wild Guus Chase

Ta. He's in at the mo.

15. Union_Jacks
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Son or Foden? I’m leaning towards Foden…

1. GreennRed

Son.

2. Hansel

Son if money no problem

16. Miniboss
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Good to go? Change bench or captain?

Ramsdale
          TAA James Cancelo Livramento
          Son Salah(c) Gallagher
          Vardy Toney Antonio

Foster Raphinha Duffy Brownhill

1. Toblerone52 - Jimmy Flloyd …
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Looks fine to me, good luck

1. Miniboss

thanks mate, you too

2. Mambino
            7 days, 13 hours ago

I'd play Raph over Toney or Livra but leave C on Salah. I might Captain Ronaldo but obs you don't own him

17. Jinswick

Best move here?

A) Saka -> Jota (roll FT)
          B) Saka & Vardy -> Gallagher & Kane
          C) Saka & Vardy -> Son & Wilson

Ramsdale
          Trent, Cancelo, Chilwell, James
          Salah, Foden, Raphina, Saka
          Vardy, Antonio

Foster, Livramento, Brownhill, Davis
          Bank 1.4m, 2FTs

1. Karan14

18. Hansel

A) Havertz -> Son
          B) Vardy -> Kane
          C) B + Havertz -> Jota
          D) B + Havertz -> Foden

A leaves 0.0 ITB. With B I could do C/D or get gallagher/James for Havertz/Omobamidele next week

19. C_G
          7 days, 13 hours ago

what to do here? im so so lost. 1 FT, 1.2 ITB.

Sanchez Steele

TAA Livra White Rudi Williams

Salah Son Raphina Allan Benrahma

Vardy Antonio Toney

Really wanna do:

Vardy + Williams ---> Wilson + Cancelo (-4)

20. The Train Driver

Keep Mount right?

1. mentaculus

I am

2. Amartey Partey
            7 days, 13 hours ago

Yes. You might regret selling him.

21. Who Ate All Depays?
          7 days, 13 hours ago

Any suggestions with 2FT?

Sa
          Chilwell, Rudiger, Dias, Cancelo
          Salah, Raphinha, Foden
          Antonio, Jiminez, Vardy

(Steele, Sarr, Duffy, Gilmour)