Subscribers of Fantasy Football Scout may have noticed a recent addition to the Premium Members Area over the last few days.
Previously, users could only view certain player stats by position – for example, looking at the goal threat of midfielders or the distribution figures of defenders.
Now, however, we have introduced another option that allows Premium Members to study various metrics and include all outfield players in their results.
So, for example, we can see directly how Trent Alexander-Arnold’s (£7.8m) creativity matches up with other players further forward or, as seen below, how Joao Cancelo‘s (£6.6m) attacking threat compares with midfielders and forwards:
Above: All outfield players sorted by goal attempts over the last four Gameweeks
Our thanks go to Mat and Will for their work on this.
And remember, if you’re not currently a subscriber and wish to ‘try before you buy’, we still offer a seven-day free trial of our Premium Members Area. Head to this link here to sign up for a week at no cost.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.