In the final match of Gameweek 13, Chelsea take on Manchester United at Stamford Bridge, with Fantasy interest mostly centred around the hosts backline.
Kick-off is at 16:30 BST.
Chelsea, who have conceded just four goals in 12 league matches this season, make four changes from Gameweek 12, with Marcos Alonso (£5.6m), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (£5.4m), Hakim Ziyech (£7.3m) and Timo Werner (£8.6m) replacing Ben Chilwell (£5.9m), N’Golo Kante (£4.9m), Mason Mount (£7.5m) and Kai Havertz (£8.0m).
That means another start for Reece James (£6.2m), who has four goals and four assists from nine Premier League appearances this term, plus Trevor Chalobah (£4.8m). As a result, Cesar Azpilicueta (£5.8m) is once again a substitute, along with Romelu Lukaku (£11.5m) who is back from injury.
The headline news for Man Utd, who will have Michael Carrick in the dugout, is that Cristiano Ronaldo (£12.4m) drops to the bench with Bruno Fernandes (£11.6m), Jadon Sancho (£8.9m) and Marcus Rashford (£9.4m) preferred in the attacking roles.
GAMEWEEK 13 LINE-UPS
Chelsea XI: Mendy, Chalobah, Thiago Silva, Rudiger, James, Loftus-Cheek, Jorginho, Alonso, Ziyech, Hudson-Odoi, Werner
Subs: Arrizabalaga, Christensen, Lukaku, Pulisic, Saul, Barkley, Mount, Azpilicueta, Havertz
Man Utd XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Bailly, Telles, Fred, Matic, McTominay, Fernandes, Sancho, Rashford
Subs: Henderson, Jones, Ronaldo, Mata, Martial, Greenwood, Lingard, Dalot, Van de Beek
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.