Mohamed Salah (£13.0m) looks to be the leading captain candidate once again in Fantasy Premier League (FPL), as Liverpool travel to Goodison Park to take on their city rivals in Gameweek 14.
However, there are other options on the radar too, including Harry Kane (£12.3m), Jamie Vardy (£10.6m) and Trent Alexander-Arnold (£7.9m), who has now outscored his Egyptian team-mate in each of his last three outings.
First, we will assess the fallout of the Gameweek 14 captain poll, before then analysing the best options, Rate My Team (RMT) and the Premier Fantasy Tools ratings ahead of Tuesday’s 18:00 BST deadline.
THE CAPTAIN POLL
Mohamed Salah is the leader of the Captain poll for the seventh consecutive Gameweek, with just over 50% of total votes from our users at the time of writing.
Second-placed Harry Kane has received 14.18% of votes ahead of his home match against Brentford, and should be raring to go having been handed a rest over the weekend.
Jamie Vardy occupies third-place with 7.66%, followed by Callum Wilson (£7.4m) and Trent Alexander-Arnold, with 4.21% and 3.83% respectively.
MOHAMED SALAH AND TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
HOW HAS CAPTAIN SENSIBLE PERFORMED SO FAR THIS SEASON?
|1||Salah (17)||Fernandes (20)||Mane (3)|
|2||Salah (3)||Fernandes (1)||Mane (8)|
|3||Son (10)||Antonio (11)||Fernandes (2)|
|4||Ronaldo (13)||Salah (8)||Lukaku (13)|
|5||Salah (12)||Mane (8)||Ronaldo (6)|
|6||Ronaldo (2)||Salah (7)||Antonio (8)|
|7||Lukaku (2)||Ronaldo (1)||Antonio (2)|
|8||Salah (13)||De Bruyne (11)||Mane (8)|
|9||Salah (24)||Havertz (3)||Kane (2)|
|10||Salah (5)||Foden (2)||Antonio (2)|
|11||Salah (5)||Aubameyang (-1)||Vardy (2)|
|12||Salah (8)||Kane (2)||Ronaldo (5)|
|13||Salah (6)||Aubameyang (1)||Alexander-Arnold (9)|
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.