After some underwhelming Fantasy returns in the first four Gameweek 15 fixtures of the day, there is a real chance for owners of Manchester City players to steal a march on those going without any this evening.
Pep Guardiola’s troops are away at Watford, who are now the only club without a clean sheet in 2021/22.
Kick-off at Vicarage Road is at 17:30 GMT.
There aren’t any real shocks with the two teamsheets, despite Pep Guardiola making five changes from the midweek win over Aston Villa.
Jack Grealish makes his first City start in a month, while Kyle Walker, Aymeric Laporte, Ilkay Gundogan and Phil Foden are all recalled after missing out through injury or suspension on Wednesday.
Guardiola’s pre-match comments about Foden, released from embargo on Friday evening, did plant a seed of doubt about whether the England international would feature from the off but he’s thrown straight back into the action tonight.
Nathan Ake, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Riyad Mahrez and Gabriel Jesus make way from the starting XI, with the latter’s demotion to the bench perhaps the closest thing to an eyebrow-raising decision from the unpredictable City boss.
Watford’s team news is much more straightforward, with Claudio Ranieri making just the one change from the side that began the 2-1 loss to Chelsea on Wednesday. It’s an expected one, too, as Danny Rose comes in for the injured Adam Masina at left-back.
GAMEWEEK 15 LINE-UPS
Watford XI: Bachmann, Femenia, Troost-Ekong, Cathcart, Rose, Louza, Dennis, Cleverley, Sissoko, Pedro, King.
Subs: Elliot, Ngakia, Morris, Gosling, Fletcher, Tufan, Kabasele, Hernandez, Kucka.
Manchester City XI: Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Walker, Gundogan, Rodri, Grealish, Silva, Sterling, Foden.
Subs: Steffen, Carson, Stones, Ake, Jesus, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Mahrez.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.