The deadline for Gameweek 35 of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) is less than an hour away, so we’re here to supply you with the help you might need for those last-minute moves.
All of the content that our writers and contributors have penned for the upcoming Gameweek can be found on this page, from team news to the Scout Picks.
Remember to get your transfers in before 11:00 BST!
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 35?
GAMEWEEK 35 TEAM AND INJURY NEWS
For more information, check out our Injuries and Bans feed.
WHO IS THE BEST CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 35?
RATE MY TEAM AND POINTS PREDICTIONS
TEAM REVEALS AND PLANS
BEST FPL MANAGERS’ TEAMS ANALYSED
GAMEWEEK 35: MORE VIDEO CONTENT
NOTES FROM GAMEWEEK 34
- Saka’s injury, Jesus’ goals, in-form Toon: FPL notes from Saturday’s games
- The James injury latest as Mount, Havertz and Werner disappoint: FPL notes from Sunday’s games
- Palace’s solid defensive form and Zaha’s threat: FPL notes from Monday’s game
USEFUL FPL TOOLS
- Rate My Team
- Player score projections for Gameweek 35 and beyond
- Season Ticker
- FPL Team Planner (request your own planner via the Premium Members Area sidebar)
- Player and team comparison tool
- Team stats
- Players stats
- Penalty and set-piece takers
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.