There’s one more Premier League match still to come on Sunday and it sees Arsenal attempt to regain their top-four spot at West Ham United.
Kick-off in east London is at 16:30 BST.
We were expecting plenty of alterations from David Moyes given that this match falls in the middle of a two-legged Europa League semi-final against Eintracht Frankfurt and while he has made five changes from Thursday, the rotation wasn’t as widespread as perhaps we initially thought.
Lukasz Fabianski returns in goal in place of Alphonse Areola as expected, while Vladimir Coufal, Ryan Fredericks, Mark Noble and Said Benrahma start instead of Ben Johnson, the suspended Craig Dawson, Tomas Soucek and Michail Antonio.
Kurt Zouma, who made a shock early return from injury in midweek, starts his second match in less than 72 hours at the heart of the Hammers’ defence.
West Ham aren’t the only team dealing with upheaval at centre-half.
Arsenal are missing the influential Ben White today, with the stopper not risked because of a tight hamstring.
Cedric Soares and Emile Smith Rowe also drop out, as Takehiro Tomiyasu, Rob Holding and Gabriel Martinelli come in for the Gunners.
Eddie Nketiah gets the nod up front for the fourth match in a row, meanwhile.
GAMEWEEK 35 LINE-UPS
West Ham United XI: Fabianski, Coufal, Zouma, Fredericks, Cresswell, Noble, Rice, Benrahma, Fornals, Lanzini, Bowen.
Subs: Yarmolenko, Antonio, Vlasic, Areola, Diop, Masuaku, Soucek, Kral, Alese.
Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, Holding, Gabriel, Tavares, Xhaka, Elneny, Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli, Nketiah.
Subs: Leno, Lacazette, Smith Rowe, Cedric, Pepe, Sambi Lokonga, Oulad M’hand, Swanson, Kirk.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.