Gameweek 35 of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) comes to a close this evening with Manchester United hosting Brentford at Old Trafford.
Kick-off is at 20:00 BST.
Ralf Rangnick makes one change from the side that drew 1-1 with Chelsea in Gameweek 34, as Juan Mata comes in for Marcus Rashford, who drops to the bench.
Edinson Cavani, meanwhile, is a substitute and could feature for the first time since March.
As for the visitors, Kristoffer Ajer and Christian Norgaard return after missing the goalless draw with Tottenham Hotspur, with Saman Ghoddos and Mathias Jensen making way.
That means Christian Eriksen continues in midfield, with The Bees unbeaten in all six of the matches he has started.
However, this game comes too soon for Ethan Pinnock and Sergi Canos.
GAMEWEEK 35 LINE-UPS
Manchester United XI: de Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Telles, McTominay, Matic, Mata, Fernandes, Elanga, Ronaldo
Subs: Henderson, Bailly, Jones, Fernandez, Fred, Lingard, Garnacho, Rashford, Cavani
Brentford XI: Raya, Ajer, Jansson, Bech, Roerslev, Janelt, Norgaard, Eriksen, Henry, Mbeumo, Toney
Subs: Fernandez, Jeanvier, Stevens, Da Silva, Jensen, Baptiste, Wissa, Fosu-Henry, Young-Coombes
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.