Joe and Seb offer advice to Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers as they prepare for Double Gameweek 36 and beyond.
FPL managers are used to Double Gameweeks this campaign but arguably not on the scale of the next set of fixtures.
A dozen teams play twice, featuring all of the top teams in the Premier League, including title-chasing Manchester City and Liverpool.
The potential returns could be huge and so too the risks involved in veering away from popular picks.
While most FPL managers will already be well-stocked with Double Gameweek players, Joe and Seb wonder whether many will have ‘the right players’ in place.
They look at the best assets, including the consistency of City’s Kevin De Bruyne (£11.9m) and Liverpool winger Mohamed Salah (£13.3m) to the differential potential of another of Pep Guardiola’s troops, Gabriel Jesus (£8.6m). The threat of rotation is another issue looked at, as is the best way to use any remaining chips. Could the less appealing Double Gameweek 37 be a better use of a Free Hit, for example?
Seb reveals his perfect Gameweek 36 squad of 15, which is aimed at Bench Boosters, Free Hitters and the chip-less alike.
Meanwhile, Joe is on hand with a raft of statistics on player and team form to help FPL managers fine-tune their decisions. His ‘Goals Imminent’ table also makes an appearance for those looking for an under-the-radar asset.
Andy was absent this week, doing some real-life scouting of Bournemouth assets as they secured their top-flight return. Joe and Seb will no doubt be soon asking their co-host for some top Cherries to pick in 2022/23.
Elsewhere, there are all the usual features, including quick-fire questions and our duo’s captaincy and transfer plans.
Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel to get notified of future live episodes. The Scoutcast is also available as a podcast.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.