Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers are advised to target assets who play twice in Double Gameweek 36 when looking for their next captain.
Mohamed Salah (£13.3m) and Kevin De Bruyne (£11.9m) have emerged as the two outstanding candidates, but are there any outsiders who are perhaps being overlooked?
THE CAPTAIN POLL
As expected, Mohamed Salah and Kevin De Bruyne are leading the captaincy poll ahead of Double Gameweek 36.
So far, Liverpool’s Salah has been handed 50.17% of total votes by our users. Second-place De Bruyne, meanwhile, has received 18.56% of votes ahead of his double-header against Newcastle United and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
The top four is closed by two familiar names: Son Heung-min (£11.0m) and Reece James (£6.4m), with 6.03% and 3.19% respectively.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.