Double Gameweek 36 of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) continues on Sunday with Arsenal v Leeds United, Leicester City v Everton and Norwich City v West Ham United.
All three fixtures kick-off at 14:00 BST, with Manchester City v Newcastle United to follow later on.
The big FPL team news arrives at the King Power Stadium, where James Maddison is absent from the matchday squad.
Brendan Rodgers, meanwhile, freshens up his side following Thursday’s exit to Roma in the Europa Conference League semi-finals, with only five players – Kasper Schmeichel, Jonny Evans, Wesley Fofana, Youri Tielemans and Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall – retaining their places.
Everton name an unchanged XI following their 1-0 win over Chelsea in Gameweeek 35. That means Richarlison is fit to start despite suffering from some soreness in his ankle.
At the Emirates, Mikel Arteta makes just the one change, with Cedric Soares coming in at left-back in place of Nuno Tavares, who drops to the bench. That means Ben White misses out once again because of a tight hamstring.
For the visitors, Diego Llorente returns at centre-back in place of Pascal Struijk. That’s one of three changes, with Daniel James and Joe Gelhardt also in for the injured Stuart Dallas and Rodrigo.
Norwich’s only alteration sees Jacob Sorensen replace Mathias Normann.
As for West Ham, they have made two changes from their Europa League defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt, with Lukasz Fabianski and Said Benrahma coming in for Alphonse Areola and Tomas Soucek.
GAMEWEEK 36 LINE-UPS
Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, Holding, Gabriel, Cedric, Elneny, Xhaka, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli, Nketiah
Subs: Leno, Oulad M’hand, Tavares, Smith Rowe, Patino, Pepe, Lacazette, Swanson, Lokonga
Leeds United XI: Meslier, Ayling, Koch, Llorente, Firpo, Klich, Phillips, Raphinha, Harrison, James, Gelhardt
Subs: Cresswell, Rodrigo, Hjelde, Struijk, Shackleton, Klaesson, Greenwood, Bate, Gray
Leicester City XI: Schmeichel, Amartey, Evans, Fofana, Castagne, Tielemans, Mendy, Dewsbury-Hall, Perez, Daka, Iheanacho
Subs: Thomas, Albrighton, Soyuncu, Vardy, Choudhury, Barnes, Soumare, Ward, Lookman
Everton XI: Pickford, Coleman, Mina, Holgate, Iwobi, Doucoure, Delph, Mykolenko, Gordon, Gray, Richarlison
Subs: Alli, Keane, Gomes, Calvert-Lewin, Kenny, Allan, Welch, Begovic, Rondon
Norwich City XI: Krul, Aarons, Hanley, Byram, Williams, Gilmour, Sorensen, Dowell, Lees-Melou, Rashica, Pukki
Subs: Gibson, Gunn, Tzolis, Rowe, Springett, Placheta, Giannoulis, Gibbs, Rupp
West Ham United XI: Fabianski, Coufal, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell, Rice, Lanzini, Bowen, Fornals, Benrahma, Antonio
Subs: Vlasic, Masuaku, Fredericks, Yarmolenko, Kral, Soucek, Johnson, Areola, Noble
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.