Joe and Andy offer advice to Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers as they prepare for Double Gameweek 37.
Another Double Gameweek gets underway this weekend. Could this be a chance for FPL managers to steal a march on their rivals with some big points hauls?
Everton, Aston Villa and Crystal Palace assets look the pick of the bunch, according to our Scoutcast duo. With fixtures and form on their side, many of their assets are also low owned, making them ideal recruits for an end-of-season flourish.
In this show, Joe and Andy showcase an ideal Gameweek 37 Free Hit side and the statistics used from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area to back up their selection.
They also look ahead to Gameweek 38, which is often awash with goals as home teams in particular look to give their fans something to smile about as the campaign draws to a close. Could this prove to be more lucrative for those with a Free Hit chip left? To help managers, Joe mocks up an ideal FPL draft for this final set of matches.
Andy brings all the information together with his ‘11th hour Eleven’, featuring the best differentials for those looking to dazzle their rivals and shoot up their mini-leagues.
Meanwhile, Erling Haaland’s imminent transfer to Manchester City looks set to shake up FPL next season, especially as managers may at last have a long-term premium striker to select. But how will his likely hefty price tag fit into a strong 15? In a ‘jumpers for goalposts’ chat, Andy and Joe recall some of the great budget FPL players of yesteryear that have helped shoehorn in such expensive players in the past. Yes, Nicky Shorey, we are talking about you.
Elsewhere, there are all the usual features, including quick-fire questions and our duo’s captaincy and transfer plans.
This latest episode was streamed during Liverpool’s victory over Aston Villa during Gameweek 36 and following the announcement of Jurgen Klopp’s shock team selection.
Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel to get notified of future live episodes. The Scoutcast is also available as a podcast.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.