Double Gameweek 37 of Fantasy Premier League (FPL) continues at St James’ Park this evening, with Newcastle United hosting Arsenal at 20:00 BST.
The Gunners go into their penultimate match knowing that two victories will guarantee them Champions League football next season. After Tottenham Hotspur’s win over Burnley on Sunday, they currently lie in fifth place, two points behind their north London rivals.
Mikel Arteta makes three changes for the visitors.
Ben White has recovered from injury and replaces the suspended Rob Holding, while Nuno Tavares and Emile Smith Rowe also come in for Cedric Soares and Gabriel Martinelli.
Callum Wilson, meanwhile, makes his first start for Newcastle since December. That’s one of two changes for Eddie Howe, with Fabian Schar also back in the XI.
Kieran Trippier is a substitute, but Chris Wood is absent with a hip injury.
GAMEWEEK 37 LINE-UPS
Newcastle United XI: Dubravka, Krafth, Schar, Burn, Targett, Guimaraes, Longstaff, Joelinton, Almiron, Saint-Maximin, Wilson
Subs: Dummett, Lascelles, Ritchie, Trippier, Fernandez, Fraser, Murphy, Darlow, Gayle
Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tavares, Elneny, Xhaka, Saka, Odegaard, Smith Rowe, Nketiah
Subs: Leno, Lacazette, Cedric, Pepe, Sambi Lokonga, Martinelli, Oulad M’hand, Swanson, Patino
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.