Liverpool travel to Southampton this evening knowing Manchester City will be champions if they lose.
Kick-off at St Mary’s Stadium is at 19:45 BST.
Jurgen Klopp has ripped up his usual team-sheet and makes nine changes from the side that started Saturday’s FA Cup final win over Chelsea.
Alisson and Ibrahima Konate are the only players who keep their place in the starting XI, which features Takumi Minamino, Diogo Jota and Roberto Firmino as the front-three.
Andrew Robertson and Luis Diaz are substitutes, while Virgil van Dijk, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane are not in the squad.
Ralph Hasenhuttl, meanwhile, makes five changes.
Alex McCarthy comes in for the injured Fraser Forster, while there are also starts for Lyanco, Jack Stephens, Mohamed Elyounoussi and Nathan Tella.
GAMEWEEK 37 LINE-UPS
Southampton XI: McCarthy, Walker-Peters, Lyanco, Stephens, Salisu, Ward-Prowse, Diallo, Redmond, Elyounoussi, Tella, Broja
Subs: Caballero, Valery, Bednarek, Djenepo, Romeu, Long, Adams, A Armstrong, S Armstrong
Liverpool XI: Alisson, Gomez, Matip, Konate, Tsimikas, Milner, Elliott, Jones, Minamino, Jota, Firmino
Subs: Kelleher, Robertson, Williams, Thiago, Keita, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Diaz, Origi
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.