Sponsored by FanTeam
FanTeam has been the home of big-money Fantasy tournaments for several years now – and there’ll be one final huge event of 2021/22 in Gameweek 38, with €100k up for grabs.
Entries for the Season Finale usually cost €100 per team but we’ve got a free ticket to give away, via our Twitter account – so click the embedded Tweet below for more details:
WIN ENTRY VIA THE GAMEWEEK 37 SATELLITE TOURNAMENT
You can still try and win entry to the Gameweek 38 Season Finale via a cheaper route, even if you don’t win the above competition.
‘Satellite’ tournaments (think a ‘qualifying round’ in footballing parlance) offer you the chance to win a seat to the Gameweek 38 Season Finale.
There is one of these to come tonight, for example, covering the three remaining Gameweek 37 matches (look for the below in the FanTeam lobby and choose your entry level):
All you have to do to enter this satellite event is pay your fee and build a six-man ‘Free Hit’ squad for the set of matches specified. Other than it being a ‘six-a-side’ tournament, the scoring rules are virtually identical to the Gameweek 38 Season Finale below.
The Thursday Triple Satellite deadline is at 19:45 BST, which means you can still enter once the teamsheets have been released. How we wish we could do that in FPL!
ABOUT THE GAMEWEEK 38 FINALE
HOW TO PLAY: A BRIEF GUIDE
Slightly different from the usual squad-based games, FanTeam managers are given a budget of 100m to build a team of 11 players that includes at least one goalkeeper, three defenders, two midfielders and one forward.
A maximum of three players are allowed from one club and captains score double points, as usual.
Here are some other minor differences to the otherwise easy-to-play game:
- There is no bench or manual substitutes; instead, there is a ‘Safety Net’ feature. If a player in your Fantasy team isn’t in the starting XI for their side, they will automatically be substituted for the next priced player from the same position and club.
- A ‘Stacking Penalty’ is given if you have two or more defensive players from the same club and they keep a clean sheet. One point is deducted for each additional asset that you select from the same side.
HOW DOES THE SCORING WORK?
FPL managers looking for a way to make their knowledge pay will have no trouble picking up FanTeam‘s Gameweek 38 Season Finale, with its familiar scoring system.
Think of it as FPL without the bonus points, with a few other exceptions such as shots on target and winning/losing impact points – detailed in the graphic above.
18+. Please gamble responsibly. http://begambleaware.org. #ad
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.