The one and only Mark Sutherns is back to survey the Fantasy Premier League (FPL) landscape in our latest exclusive video for Premium Members of Fantasy Football Scout.
Mark is joined by Luke Williams to look ahead to the final Gameweek of the season.
“Mild panic” is setting in as injuries and rotation risks threaten to derail what is a juicy-looking Gameweek 38, with the pair discussing the merits of taking hits on the final weekend.
The Mohamed Salah (£13.1m) to Son Heung-min (£11.2m) move also dominates discussion as Luke and Mark discuss their own team, captaincy and transfer plans for Gameweek 38.
The pair recorded their video earlier on Friday and you can watch it via the embedded player below.
Free seven-day trials are still available for non-subscribers, which you can get here.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.