Jamie Pigott has been crowned the 2021/22 Fantasy Premier League (FPL) champion after a dramatic Gameweek 38.
FPL has yet to update after this afternoon’s matches but using LiveFPL’s live league standings tool, we know that Jamie has finished comfortably clear of second-place Suvansh Singh.
Attacking returns from difference-makers Joel Matip, Reece James and Sadio Mane help offset Suvansh’s success stories of Harry Kane and Bukayo Saka.
Suvansh also took a -4 to sell Ollie Watkins and Philippe Coutinho, who unexpectedly delivered attacking returns at the Etihad, but they were part of the move to fund Kane.
The runner-up can at least content himself with the knowledge that he has won the Fantasy Football Scout Members league (amongst many others), finishing ahead of world number five Damien Ruigrok:
Brett Taylor, who ended up with a rank of 3rd, won our Fantasy Football Scout league by a handsome margin, finishing two points short of Suvansh overall:
Congratulations to all the winners and the FPL managers who pushed them close; stay tuned for RedLightning’s next excellent round-up for a more detailed summary of these and other community leagues and cups.
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a *FREE* trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.