The Fantasy Premier League dynamic is set to change somewhat this week with the return of continental competitions.
The Champions League and Europa League group stages will be back on our screens over the next few days, and are likely to affect the top-flight’s best teams going into Gameweek 6.
That’s just one of many talking points to discuss this week though, so we’ve put together another panel of Fantasy managers to answer your questions…
Who’s on the panel this week?
Ted / Rotation’s Alter Ego – Moderator and the site’s recently appointed Assistant Community Manager. Ted finished 633rd in the world last season.
Holly Shand – Founder of Fantasy Football Community, two top 10k finishes in four seasons and regular FPL Show guest.
Who Got the Assist? – Tom and Nick run one of Twitter’s most active Fantasy accounts and run their very own blog, also producing an excellent regular podcast.
FPL Family – Lee and Sam run the popular Fantasy podcast and Twitter account. They were guests on the FPL Show last season.
Submit your question
Make sure you submit your question in this Google Form below.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.