The international break has given Fantasy Premier League managers plenty of time to stew over their squads.
As has become tradition, a fair number of FPL bosses will have deployed their first Wildcards over the last fortnight as they look to overhaul their failing teams or consolidate a good start.
For those of us with the prized chip still intact or who have already burned it, we still have a number of conundrums to solve ahead of some appealing fixtures in Gameweek 5 and beyond.
To help you with any dilemmas, we’ve put together another panel of Fantasy managers to answer your questions.
WHO’S ON THE PANEL THIS WEEK?
Tom Freeman / avfc82 – A long-term member of and frequent poster to the Fantasy Football Scout site. Tom has five top 1,000 finishes to his name in ten years of playing FPL.
FPL Hints – One of the most-followed names in the FPL community, a seasoned veteran as well as a Scout writer and an Official FPL panellist. Finished 110th in the world in 2011/12.
Greyhead – The writer of, among other things, our weekly Great and the Good series. Greyhead finished 85th in the world in 2018/19.
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.