Mohamed Salah (£13.3m), Eden Hazard (£11.1m) and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.4m) could be set to do battle for the Gameweek 22 captaincy this week.
You can now vote in the poll below, or in the sidebar, as well as watch our latest captain video on YouTube.
Liverpool travel to Brighton in the hope of getting their title challenge back to winning ways after losing to Manchester City last time out.
In spite of a blank at the Etihad Stadium, only Son Heung-min (£8.8m) has better form than Salah right now, according to the official FPL site.
The Egyptian has three double-figure hauls in his last four Premier League outings, four goals and two assists in his last four away matches.
With Liverpool still in exciting goal-scoring form, Salah’s colleague Roberto Firmino (£9.2m) may also be looked at, with four goals in his last two matches.
However, Hazard should provide stronger competition for Salah, as Chelsea host a Newcastle side still allowing plenty of chances to their opponents.
The Belgian may have blanked in his last two matches and be without a league goal at Stamford Bridge since Gameweek 7, but his underlying data still looks promising, as Fantasy Football Scout members found out recently.
Also providing a compelling case for the captaincy is Arsenal striker Aubameyang, with goals in three of his last four matches.
Meanwhile, West Ham are still without a clean sheet at home since Gameweek 6, when they frustrated Chelsea in a 0-0 draw. Since then, they have conceded 1.88 goals per match at the London Stadium.
Elsewhere, recent high-performing assets at Spurs and Manchester United may be discounted based on the fact that the two sides go head-to-head at Wembley Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Manchester City options have underwhelmed in recent weeks and they may end up going under the radar once again in Gameweek 22 as Wolves come to the Etihad Stadium.
The newly-promoted side has already frustrated Pep Guardiola’s men once this season, in the 1-1 draw at Molineux back in Gameweek 3. Wolves are also building a reputation for being more defensively sound away from home than in front of their own fans. The only sides to have conceded fewer goals on the road than Wolves this season are Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City themselves.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.