After Double Gameweek 25 caused a great divide in the Fantasy Premier League world, managers have been reunited on one issue for Gameweek 26.
It already looks as if Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah (£13.6m) will be the obvious captain candidate this weekend, but we need more than a poll result to determine if he’s the best option.
We have analysed all the potential options for the armband so that Fantasy Football Scout members can see the results…
Despite blanks in both of his last two matches, Salah has returned to the summit of the Fantasy Football Scout captain poll. He heads into Gameweek 26 backed by 54% of the voters, 37% more than any other option. Bournemouth
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.2m) is a long way off in second place as owners of Sergio Aguero (£11.4m) consider him as the ideal replacement with Blank Gameweek 27 looming large. 17% of our voters have backed the Arsenal man ahead of a trip to Premier League basement boys Huddersfield Town.
Even further behind the top two are Manchester United pair Marcus Rashford (£7.8m) and Paul Pogba (£8.7m), who will face Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday lunch-time. The former looks more popular for Gameweek 26 with a 7% share, while Pogba is just behind on 5.32%.
Interestingly, next up on the list is Aleksandar Mitrovic (£6.5m), who will also play in the same fixture. He has 2% of the vote, the same amount as Salah’s Liverpool colleague Sadio Mané (£9.5m), who has outscored him by 24 points to 19 over the last three Premier League matches.
Aguero leads a list of options under 2%, with 1.6% of voters looking to captain the Manchester City talisman for their big match against Chelsea on Sunday.
He is just ahead of Son Heung-min (£8.8m) on 1.5% and Raúl Jiménez (£6.7m) on 1.13%.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.