Fantasy Football Scout users have submitted an excellent set of polls to help our preparation for Double Gameweek 32.
The questions range from chip strategy to how much we should trust Manchester City and Chelsea with their fixtures.
Not surprisingly, the most requested poll centred around which of the chips is best to play in this expanded round of fixtures.
Forever in Our Shadow, Trippier Hazard, Sebes Gusztav, Nimith Enzo,
Jimmy Hendrix and de quiney were both keen to challenge the thinking on Free Hitting in Double Gameweek 32, suggesting Blank Gameweek 33 as an alternative option.
We had a poll from Studsy25 who wanted to know the best way of preparing for Double Gameweek 32 for those without the Free Hit or Wildcard chips.
Another hugely popular question concerned the best way to capitalise on Manchester City’s two matches, against Fulham (away) and Cardiff (home).
DMil, BBC_TF, Toblerone52,
Given their unpredictable nature in recent times, Scout users want to know what the consensus is on Chelsea, especially their defence.
This poll came in from
Another popular poll concerns to what extent we even trust the Double Gameweek itself.
Forever in our Shadow, BKrisztian, Leakyman and Pamino all wanted to know how many single Gameweek players would be present in our squads for Double Gameweek 32.
BenjoBD takes that question one step further to identify how many Liverpool players will be present in our Double Gameweek 32 squads.
Of those who have two matches, it does look difficult to cram all of the premium heavy hitters in.
For that reason, Saint & Reevesy, AdAdityan and FFSBullets want to know which of those we are most likely to leave out.
Finally, Diverpool wants to know to what extent Scout users are worried about rotation ahead of the FA Cup semi-finals.
Manchester City, Brighton, Watford and Wolves will be participating in the competition’s last four stages several days after their midweek Double Gameweek 32.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.