Fulham come under the spotlight as we begin our team-by-team look at the four clubs with two fixtures in Double Gameweek 24.
The Cottagers, who are still languishing in the bottom three of the Premier League table, have a double-header against Everton and Burnley in the upcoming Gameweek.
The extra match hasn’t led to a surge in demand from the Fantasy Premier League community and not one member of Scott Parker’s side features in the top 40 for transfers in ahead of Saturday’s deadline.
Is there anything to like about the west London club from an FPL perspective, then? We assess their credentials in the Premium Members article below.
Having started the season in poor shape and shipping goals for fun, Fulham have been a tougher nut to crack over the last 13 Gameweeks.
The Cottagers have only been beaten four times in that period, with all of those defeats coming against clubs currenly in the top five.
Parker’s troops have been holding their own against the rest of the division, failing to concede more than two goals in a match since Gameweek 9 – so anyone expecting a bloodbath at Goodison Park on Sunday may be disappointed, although it should be said that Everton were the last team to score three past the Cottagers.
Indeed, from Gameweek 12 onwards, only Manchester City (three) and Arsenal (nine) have conceded on fewer occasions than Fulham (10).
The defensive improvements haven’t translated into victories, though.
Fulham are on the longest winless run in the top flight, despite losing fewer matches than the likes of Spurs and Chelsea in that time.
Their problem is evident in the table above: with only six goals in their last 12 outings, they are the lowest scorers in the top flight over the period studied.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.