The 2022/23 Fantasy Premier League (FPL) season is almost upon us, with Arsenal visiting Crystal Palace in tonight’s big kick-off.
As a result, the questions on team drafts, specific players, captaincy picks and differentials are coming thick and fast in the comments section, so we’ve asked five-time top 1k finisher and Scout’s Deputy Editor, Tom Freeman, to answer some of your conundrums over the next 60 minutes.
If there’s time, Tom will also turn his attention to other requests in the comments section.
As ever, you can chip in with your own opinions on the raft of RMT requests filtering through – and naturally, feel free to ignore the article subject matter and talk about any other wider FPL topics that you’d normally be musing on.
Don’t forget that, if it’s an algorithmic answer you’re after rather than an opinion-based one, we also have a ‘Rate My Team’ tool available in the Premium Members Area.
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.