Medium-term planning takes centre stage in our latest Scoutcast as Joe, David, Luke and Az look ahead to a major swing in the fixtures next month.
With the season ticker turning in favour of the likes of Tottenham and Arsenal, and away from Liverpool, the Scoutcast crew are already hatching plans as they look to get one step ahead of the template.
Our community questions section focuses on which heavy hitters to ditch and which to bring in over the coming weeks. This includes a discussion on whether Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling has become “essential”, following his 21-point haul against Southampton at the weekend.
The season ticker comes under further scrutiny as we tackle the community’s questions about West Ham. With only one bad fixture from now until mid-January, it is no wonder the Hammers are attracting interest.
Our review of Gameweek 11 sees Luke’s maverick tendencies prevail, while Az, David and Joe continue to tread water with an unremarkable set of scores.
A very well-known manager who featured prominently on the wrong side of our regular ‘rough with the smooth’ round-up some weeks back returns, this time with a sensationally smooth points haul.
Elsewhere, Gameweek 12’s top differential and clean sheet predictions section features a cheeky chat about two Spurs midfielders.
The crew then finish off this packed one-hour-and-20-minute show by revealing their transfer and captaincy plans this weekend, with Liverpool’s enticing home clash with Fulham firmly on their minds.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
It is also worth mentioning that FFScout moderator Rotation’s Alter Ego has collected this latest episode’s timestamps to help find particular sections. This can be found as the top comment in the Youtube version.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.